Carlos Tevez (133 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I can't believe people would criticize Tevez on the back of tonight's performance. The guy plays his heart out. Sure, he had his chances but he was also unlucky not to score. And I don't see how that is up for discussion, seeing how he put in a shift with tonight's effort. He singlehandedly created Pogba's goal and as long as he does that, no matter how little he may end up scoring at the end of the tournament, he cannot be faulted.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sorry Baggio, but some of his mises on the first half were not because h was particularly unlucky.

Ill not criticize him because he for sure worked a lot... but man,..those misees in europe.... my god

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Pretty much. I'm actually starting to feel for him, it must play on his mind at least when he gets in front of goal. Otherwise he's the same battler and team player he always is.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:lol2: @ people who say his defensive work is overrated! Bar Rooney there's no play who plays such defensive and aggressive play.

Great player and amazing signing.

FORZA CARLITOS

difference is rooney's defensive work is what is fucking man utd up because the rest of the players don't know who the fuck to mark and where to stand any more

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Sell, i told u guys we wont be missing much if we move him on. Good player but if we want to be a top team in Europe he has proved he cant be relied upon to deliver goals. He is a pretty good player if i'm being honest but when we are playing Bayern Munich and he gets 1 good chance to score u know he's not going to score. Where as Lewandowski is going to score 9/10.

He works very hard for the team and gave a nice assist to Pogba today maybe he can play on the left wing and adapt his game to fit in a 4-3-3? He still has some pace and he would track back as well on the wing not leaving our LB isolated like some wingers do.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Vialli I get what you're saying but the Lewa comparison is a poor one to make tbh

Madrid game aside, he's actually pretty damn inconsistent with his finishing. His positioning, runs, link up play etc are all top clas though.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
not gonna happen... ever.
You'll be suprised.

- - - Updated - - -

From his FB,after the game:

"buona vittoria ... anche se potevamo segnare di più per chiuderla definitivamente ... ora si pensa al derby di Torino!#‎ForzaJuve‬"
"Good win...even we could have scored more to close that encounter...now thinking of the Derby of Torino!#‎ForzaJuve‬"

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
People bitchin about Tevez not scoring in europe :lol2: .
These are the same kind of dolts who reach deep up their asses and come up with those other dumbfart arguments such as: Messi not being able to score against italian teams (bcuz they're oh so superior!), or Zlatan's nothing but a failure in CL.... they just keep on yapping until those players prove them wrong (as is the obvious ouitcome of these lame ass arguments) but then the same pvssies will start riding the players' d!cks like there's no tomorrow. :touched:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Vialli I get what you're saying but the Lewa comparison is a poor one to make tbh

Madrid game aside, he's actually pretty damn inconsistent with his finishing. His positioning, runs, link up play etc are all top clas though.
Well i know he's over rated but generally he will score when giving a chance to. He has 1 huge flaw though he has no left foot at all, for a professional player especially someone who plays centre forward on his own i'm surprised he has got this far with no left foot. I cringe at times when i see him take shots with his right foot that are just never going to go in bcos the angle is so bad.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Thank fuck most of the moaners here are no season ticket holders. You idiots would give our best players something to hate Turin for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)