Carlos Tevez (9 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Too bad Vidal missed that chance, because that was by far the best chance Tevez created for a colleague this season. He was still influential, despite not finding the net. He got an assist for the opener, and he was strong enough to force Inler into fouling him in a dangerous position, after which Pirlo scored the 2nd goal.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Too bad Vidal missed that chance, because that was by far the best chance Tevez created for a colleague this season. He was still influential, despite not finding the net. He got an assist for the opener, and he was strong enough to force Inler into fouling him in a dangerous position, after which Pirlo scored the 2nd goal.
True, and he had phenomenal workrate tonight. Also agree with those here who praised him for shielding the ball well. It's something he's been struggling to do since he came to Italy, but he's been improving at it game by game. Tonight's game was his finest in that respect.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I actually liked Tevez's performance tonight more than a lot of the ones he's been highly praised for.

Ball retention was really good and the silly first-time flicks were kept to a minimum.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I absolutely love watching Tevez's moves when we break for a counter-attack. Every time he gets the ball you think he'll lose it or run out of space, but he somehow manages to shield it perfectly and take a touch away from danger.

Even when he doesn't score he's super useful :tup:

Dec 24, 2012
Nice poster, I love it. His workrate was great, created a lot of space for our wings. We have to give him credit for how much he tries and runs, often under a lot of pressure, even when he's not having the best day otherwise (and I'd expect a player of his caliber to be able to score one of those chances he had today). The Vidal assist was great too.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Our top player we were looking for a long time. I love watching him in Juve shirts he's damn good and fits Conte's Juve like a glove. Could have gotten 2 assists today + won Pirlo's FK.

One assist is still very good.

He cost 9m Higuain 40m. :beppe:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)