Carlos Tevez (154 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
you're basically expecting him to do everything in attack, which no one player can.
No, I'm not. Don't put words in my mouth. I'm asking X because he has probably watched him more than any one here ever has. I was under the impression he is pretty good at assists so I'm asking a guy that I think will know more than most (me included, which is why I'm asking).

Do you understand now? Maybe it was the way I wrote it that looked like I was attacking Tevez. I'm not at all, actually.

May 22, 2013
I'm afraid Tevez won't show up today, because there's a chance we won't set him up at all, due to Real dominating. And we really need Tevez with a stellar perfomance, if he isn't playing at least close to his best, we will have trouble scoring.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Indeed, I seriously feel sorry for him sometimes. In the first half he was all over the place, but nothing. Not just today, ever since the season started most of the time it's only him that's giving his best. Over the past 2 weeks even Vidal looked a bit off, it was Tevez who was the engine for us. Shame really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)