Carlos Tevez (35 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He's such a boss. I admit I wanted Jovetic ahead of him in the Summer but we've got the perfect player and guy.
jove who?

- - - Updated - - -

immobile is such a mediocre player.
funny thing is he seems to do pretty well for the u21 but at club level he has yet to really hit it off in Serie A, at this moment Zaza and Gabbiadini are ahead of him out of our 'farmed out' young forwards

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Tevez is our Main man.

I seriously would not risk starting him. We cannot run the risk of a galata derp aiming at his ankle "by accident".

We have Vucinic and Giovinco. No need to rush him. That blwo will heal maybe on tuesday and it will be just too soon to send him on the field.

Seriously... start Vucinic-Llorente and then use quags. No need tor ush Tevez. I dont want ANY risks with this guy.

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #3,186
    Tevez is our Main man.

I seriously would not risk starting him. We cannot run the risk of a galata derp aiming at his ankle "by accident".

We have Vucinic and Giovinco. No need to rush him. That blwo will heal maybe on tuesday and it will be just too soon to send him on the field.

Seriously... start Vucinic-Llorente and then use quags. No need tor ush Tevez. I dont want ANY risks with this guy.
    this. if it's that bad it's really not worth it for 1 group stage match

- - - Updated - - -

Quag should start imo

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Let me clear something up. Having copped a knock to his ankle will not make another injury occurring on wednesday more likely. He's most likely going to have some bad bruising but a bruise doesn't preempt a break or a sprain. His playing against Gala will depend on how much pain he's in. If he feels too sore to play then that's that. But him playing won't put his ankle at any risk he'll just be restricted by the pain.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    funny thing is he seems to do pretty well for the u21 but at club level he has yet to really hit it off in Serie A, at this moment Zaza and Gabbiadini are ahead of him out of our 'farmed out' young forwards
    Would love to have seen Gabbiadini as one of our forwards this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)