Carlos Tevez (136 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
As someone said in another thread, we shouldnt expect Tevez to score 20+ goals cause we are simply a very well balanced team where everyone manages to score which was the case last year.

With Tevez in our attack i expect for Juve to play much better and more dangerously against the Genoas and the Caglaris. The same way the small teams were afraid of Ibrahimovic when he played for Milan, they will be afraid of Tevez in the Juve shirt.

I cant wait for Seria A to start again, this year is probably one of the best years for us in the last 8-9 years.......

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
As someone said in another thread, we shouldnt expect Tevez to score 20+ goals cause we are simply a very well balanced team where everyone manages to score which was the case last year.

With Tevez in our attack i expect for Juve to play much better and more dangerously against the Genoas and the Caglaris. The same way the small teams were afraid of Ibrahimovic when he played for Milan, they will be afraid of Tevez in the Juve shirt.

I cant wait for Seria A to start again, this year is probably one of the best years for us in the last 8-9 years.......
In Europe maybe, in Serie A we already had our best ever ever season in 2011-12. :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)