Carlos Tevez (25 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
1. So I guess all Juventus #10s have to be born Juventino and come out Juve youth academy right, like Platini, Baggio etc?
2. Current Italian generation, that says a lot.
3. Proved himself at midtable team built around him, completely different to Juventus
4. Did not prove himself at Juve and flopped bad. Weak, indecisive and simply not good enough.
5. Foreign, like Platini right?
6. Russia great football country can't qualify for WC and extremely corrupt and bad living conditions. Australia go to 3 successive WCs and make rnd of 16 2006 and almost beat Italy, meanwhile Melbourne is most liveable city in the world and Sydney is top 5. Must mean something if former JUVENTUS #10 DEL PIERO came to play here. 3rd world :tup:
1. Of course not, depend on their skills
2. Current Italian generation is decent, as usual people are underrate Italy, I love it
3. That's the difference - we even didn't tried to build game around him
4. 11g8a = flop? And you telling me that you understand something in football?
5. To compare Platini with Tevez it's like compare Ferrari with Mitsubishi, Platini/Maradona level players could easily wear 10# here
6. So once again you are comparing European quali with Asian, are you kidding me? Australia has no chance to quali to World Cup from the European zone. When I said 3rd world I put football near it, it's about football not about level of life etc. just compare A-league with RPL

- - - Updated - - -

Never seen a non-italian as patriotic about Italy as RUS is :lol:
Of course cause I'm the only one

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4220439 said:
Turin born, juventino since he came out from his moms vagina, product of juventus academy, one of the best Italian players of current generation, permant member of squadra azzurra, has proven himself at midtable team, has proven himself in juventus even if he is yet struggle it very obvious that he will lvl up his game, buy yes it's not enough and any foreign "top" player deserve 10# more than our own player cause 3rd world said so

He isn't one of the best

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
SES for half of the season, not rly good example. Rossi was good, but because he never move his ass out out Villarreal he was not great. Balotelli as the attacker for last 3 years vs Marchisio as the midfielder for the same time? Think about it.

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,128
    Juventino[RUS];4220479 said:
    1. Of course not, depend on their skills
    2. Current Italian generation is decent, as usual people are underrate Italy, I love it
    3. That's the difference - we even didn't tried to build game around him
    4. 11g8a = flop? And you telling me that you understand something in football?
    5. To compare Platini with Tevez it's like compare Ferrari with Mitsubishi, Platini/Maradona level players could easily wear 10# here
    6. So once again you are comparing European quali with Asian, are you kidding me? Australia has no chance to quali to World Cup from the European zone. When I said 3rd world I put football near it, it's about football not about level of life etc. just compare A-league with RPL
    Not going to bother anymore, Tevez will show you why he got #10.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    SES for half of the season, not rly good example. Rossi was good, but because he never move his ass out out Villarreal he was not great. Balotelli as the attacker for last 3 years vs Marchisio as the midfielder for the same time? Think about it.
    Rossi not great? Scored 32 goals the season before he got injured ffs. When has Giovinco put up equal numbers :howler:

Injuries killed his career but prior to that he was great and during the qualifiers he was probably Italy's best attacker.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Rossi not great? Scored 32 goals the season before he got injured ffs. When has Giovinco put up equal numbers :howler:

Injuries killed his career but prior to that he was great and during the qualifiers he was probably Italy's best attacker.
    Wait for the stereotype response of "La Liga is a free scoring league,defending is pathetic there" and stuff like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4220515 said:
    Please never ever compare number of goals in la liga with the goals in serie a
    And there it is :lol:

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
    When has Giovinco put up equal numbers :howler:
    Everybody knows Giovinco is not great, not even very good. So what?

Like with Balotelli, I don't see any gap beetween Rossi before injury and Marchisio. That is just exaggerating. Of course Marchisio is one of the best players of current generation.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Juventino[RUS];4220515 said:
    Please never ever try to compare number of goals in la liga with the goals in serie a
    That might have been true some years ago but not now. Italians can't produce defenders like they used to do hence the use of 3 CB's. We probably will not agree on this but scoring 32 goals is impressive, regardless in which league your playing in.

Rossi was instrumental for guiding a midtable team to a 4th place finish in La Liga.

Everybody knows Giovinco is not great, not even very good. So what?

Like with Balotelli, I don't see any gap beetween Rossi before injury and Marchisio. That is just exaggerating. Of course Marchisio is one of the best players of current generation.
    I thought we were talking about Giovinco

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    That might have been true some years ago but not now. Italians can't produce defenders like they used to do hence the use of 3 CB's. We probably will not agree on this but scoring 32 goals is impressive, regardless in which league your playing in.

Rossi was instrumental for guiding a midtable team to a 4th place finish in La Liga.
    Are you relative with Janna or something? Or Probably all Dutchmans are in love with underrating Italian teams and players? Ur country could only dream about players like Astori or Paolo Cannavaro

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Juventino[RUS];4220543 said:
    Are you relative with Janna or something? Or Probably all Dutchmans are in love with underrating Italian teams and players? Ur country could only dream about players like Astori or Paolo Cannavaro
    Yes, great arguments. Proves you right about La Liga defending and how bad Rossi is

Giovinco > Messi, CR7, Ibrahimovic, Drogba.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)