Carlos Tevez (14 Viewers)

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
You got an infraction for last time? :lol:
yea bai

sufferation lol

- - - Updated - - -

Thats seriously the most bizzare reaction to a normal kids picture I seen in this forum. To think you would actually think that as the first thought after seeing that.
mods gimme a minute...let me explain

when parents are out with their kids in public or even at home in the presence of company dont care what age but if a child sits inappropriately like that we politely correct them..fix ur seated position, fix ur legs, fix ur skirt etc cant be displaying yourself like that...i have godchildren, nieces etc and i pull them up same way their parents do..its part of our culture here...matt should know that...these little intricacies in our culture

u guys have stuff in your cultures i dont understand but respect that it is what it is

like the kind of dried up need-some-supligen women u all get stupid over...i dont understand it but hey thats how yall do things

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
wanting meat on my chicks doesn't mean fat..doesnt even mean thick...besides i'm proud i can handle any size...back strong and im fit..flimsy women are down in my pecking order
:agree:

As for the picture, I do think you are overreacting a bit. Yeah, my family would do the same thing as you if that was one of our children, but it's not. She isn't the focus of the picture, really isn't that big of a deal :p.

Mar 30, 2006
Excellent season! Hope he enjoys his holidays and comes back recharged and ready to go next season. Glad he has more family time rather then having to exhaust himself with the WC. He has been with us for a year and I still can't even believe he is a Juve player :)

Dreaming of seeing Tevez and Sanchez in attack.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
In all of the matches he played, Tevez was fielded as left hand support striker, playing deeper than the CF Llorente.
This is exactly Giovinco's profile as well.
I cannot understand we would bring Sanchez, who can only play there as well...
Do we intend to bench Tevez ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)