Carlos Tevez (160 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Wasn't Tevez and his family so depressed in England that they moved back to Argentina? As soon as he moved to Italy his family moved back with him. I have a real hard time seeing Tevez wanting to move back there.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I don't understand how Argentina football association is keeping a coach who's behaving like this. Ignoring a quality player like Tevez is just plain stupidity. Ignorance. Arrogance.

Mar 30, 2006
Glad he's staying home...we'll have our best player fresh and ready to go for next season
World cup takes a lot out of players. I am happy he will rather have his full focus on Juventus and get a proper vacation. Based on his past incidents Tevez seems to get tired of football or burnt out at times so I am happy for him to play less games and have time off. We need the guy rested and focused. Hopefully he can sign a contract extension over the summer :)

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed. But rumors are that they will sell either Sturridge or Suarez at the end of the season. But hell, even if they do, this rumor doesn't make much sense. :D Carlitos is staying here for sure.
Honestly, if they never sold Suarez last summer after the whole Evra scandal.. I dont see them letting him go now with CL coming and being back to a top team in the EPL. I dont see them wanting to break up the partnership Suarez and Sturridge have at all. Also they wont need the money with the CL

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Suarez wanted Champions League. Hell, if you're the best striker in the world you'd want that as a minimum? Now they stand to win the PL and are definitely in for CL next season. I believe Suarez will stay at Liverpool, furthermore I just don't see where else he would go? Bayern signed Lewandowski and then there's only Real Madrid left for him.. But then Real would have to sell Benzema..

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Suarez wanted Champions League. Hell, if you're the best striker in the world you'd want that as a minimum? Now they stand to win the PL and are definitely in for CL next season. I believe Suarez will stay at Liverpool, furthermore I just don't see where else he would go? Bayern signed Lewandowski and then there's only Real Madrid left for him.. But then Real would have to sell Benzema..
And that's a big problem for Real?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)