Carlos Alcaraz (4 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
There should be a criminal inquiry against this duo and how they are still kept at the club.

This is next level of incompetency. Would say one of the biggest reasons to get rid of Allegro. He and his friends are leeching off the club for years now. It's borderline nepotism.
Nepotism?

:agnelli:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't even like looking at him, so I'm cool not redeeming him.

But the question is - why did Jungtoli even like him in the first place? Are we Championship rejects now? I guess if we played in England we would be but.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He signed for Juve. The rest kind of happens by itself..

- - - Updated - - -

I don't even like looking at him, so I'm cool not redeeming him.

But the question is - why did Jungtoli even like him in the first place? Are we Championship rejects now? I guess if we played in England we would be but.
On a serious note - I think we are too quick to judge. He played what 2 or 3 games? He was signed only recently. Lets wait until the end of the season to decide.
While I see many mistakes in his game, I also see some things our other players do not possess. I`d give him until the end of the season (he is here until the end of the season anyway...)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Southampton definitely aren't getting auto promotion and so will enter the playoff lottery - there's a strong chance they won't be promoted.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Southampton definitely aren't getting auto promotion and so will enter the playoff lottery - there's a strong chance they won't be promoted.
Update - they had a huge swing in results so have a decent chance at autos, but it's irrelevant anyway as it seems unlikely we are going to sign him for any amount.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
So far this kid it’s one of those players that in the future we will remember his name and say “OMG yeah!O forgot about him, I can’t believe he played for Juventus”
How about Emre Can't? He was if I remember right as one answer to Juve success. Guess he's happy back in the Fatherland and in the CL semis.

Just wondering at the end of the day, anyone tell me from getting him from EPL and then going to BD, was this a $$$ gain+ or loss- for Juve?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)