Caracciolo: Another Juve Target (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
7m is too much for Caracciolo. Brescia clearly don't want to sell the player which is why they're asking for so much so just forget about him. Ibrahimovic, Del Piero, Zalayeta, Kapo and Olivera are available while someone can be brought back from loan or loaned from another team.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
7m is too much for Caracciolo. Brescia clearly don't want to sell the player which is why they're asking for so much so just forget about him. Ibrahimovic, Del Piero, Zalayeta, Kapo and Olivera are available while someone can be brought back from loan or loaned from another team.
agreed..
I'm quite sure that we won't sign in January, it's not our habit to do so.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Well it seems like capello is keen on making Kapo a forward for the upcoming matches. I'm very excited to see him play. I've heard he has a lot of PACE which is something we need right now.

But come to think of it, I don't think we'll be signing Caracciolo or anybody else in January.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
milan is also interesting about him,
no way we will buy him now, they want to replace the injured crespo and they can give more money than us.
this means we might take kalatze and tachi to barca!
it all make sence now,
we dont have what to do(juve to wach) and making up stories.
is caracciolo a man who has never played again for juve a better option from zlatan, alex or even zalayeta?
are we need him for the future?
7mil?
how much we gave di vaio, 10?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)