Car accident spoils Siena promotion party (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Car accident spoils Siena promotion party

Siena 08/06/03 - The festivities concerning Siena's promotion into the Serie A have been dampened as two players were taken to the hospital after a car crash.

Andre Pinga and Rodrigo Taddei got into a car accident after the competition match against Salernitana. The car they were in went out of control, swayed off the Autostrada and landed on it's roof. The accident cost Rodrigo Taddei's brother Leonardo his life as he was thrown out of the vehicle during the crash and broke his neck.

Taddei is in the hospital in a critical condition and doctors fear for his life. Andre Pinga is also in hospital but in a less critical condition and is expected to be released soon.

"This is a horrible tragedy", chairman De Luca said, "Apart from the fact that our players and their families are involved in this accident, it's always terrifying when a young man dies."

Taken from vi.nl
Translated by Erik

------------------------------------------

Oh man, I hate this! I like Siena - why did this have to happen?!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
So sad....

Maybe it was destiny.....i never understand this kind of things.

Sometimes, life is unffair.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Terrible.

Can anyone explain why there are so many accidents in Italy? Especially among footballers?

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Terrible.

Can anyone explain why there are so many accidents in Italy? Especially among footballers?
They have no speed limits or traffic signs, if they are there, then people ignore them. Add windy roads, and foggy weather, and you get a lot of traffic accidents.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

They have no speed limits or traffic signs, if they are there, then people ignore them. Add windy roads, and foggy weather, and you get a lot of traffic accidents.

No traffic signs as in no traffic lights? :eek: And no speed limit I know about, but it is kinda wrong especially when there are so many fast cars like Ferrari's on the road.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
No traffic signs as in no traffic lights? :eek: And no speed limit I know about, but it is kinda wrong especially when there are so many fast cars like Ferrari's on the road.
Yes there are many intersections with no signs or lights.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)