Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (64 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Kinda fucked up to just single him out like that.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm hoping it was a poor translation.
https://www.juventusnews24.com/chiellini-dichiarazioni-napoli-juve-dazn-serie-a-2021-22/

it apparently wasn't.

i wonder what tuz thinks of it. when nedved says that de sciglio is the future of juventus, he shouldn't say that. when chiellini singles him out, idem.

i'm 100% with nedved this time. all players, coaches, staff members, executives must be protected in front of the public until they are hired by the club and conflicts must stay behind closed doors.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'm confused

What do you guys means?

He said we have a team full of counter attacking players bar the defence who cannot compete with the pace of Ohsimen, maybe only De Ligt.

Edit, oh wait the comment on MDS?

Eh whatever

Jun 27, 2011
He should not make a statement like that.
He definitely should. I even find it a bit subtle.

People need to open their eyes to a new reality. He's absolutely right.

MDS is an extremely limited footballer. How he's playing for Juventus is a mystery to me. I could say the same about couple of them. And Dybala is supposed to lead this Juventus team forward. We're in big trouble.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I dont really understand the comments tbh, hopefully its just a poor translation of him, saying MDS and Cuadrado have different characteristic which is true (opposite types of fullbacks)
Surely it was a tactical decision to have MDS stay back and pretty narrow compared to Pellegrini, Insigne did essentially nothing the whole game with MDS and Berna tracking back

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Last edited:

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Chiellini: “This will be Dybala’s team, in these years he lowered his averages a bit due to the presence of Cristiano but he is the key player for this team & it is something recognized by everyone inside. The way of playing will have to be changed. When you have a champion like Cristiano you can only play for him. We must be grateful to Cristiano for these years at Juventus, but let's move on.”

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So he decides to publicly shame the team for no beneficial reason (everyone knows our players aren’t like those of four years ago, duh), shames a fullback that only Allegri would pick since he’s the “safe option”, then puts all the pressure on our #10 who struggles with consistency. Going to be a long season.

Btw who is running this team, Allegri or Chiellini?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I dont really understand the comments tbh, hopefully its just a poor translation of him, saying MDS and Cuadrado have different characteristic which is true (opposite types of fullbacks)
Surely it was a tactical decision to have MDS stay back and pretty narrow compared to Pellegrini, Insigne did essentially nothing the whole game with MDS and Berna tracking back
Yeah he mentioned MDS in relation to Cuadrado. Chiellini has been saying a lot lately, but other than that, not a huge deal. Mainly just a few neglected frustrated twitter housewives making a big deal out of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)