Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (47 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I hope not, but this might be career ending.
I mean, i expected him to miss a week here and a week there, but this is a massive blow for both, him and the club. Not all too confident in a BonBon - DeLigt pairing. The latter better adapts fast...

...Inb4 Rugani get's the starting spot, because he knows the league :scared:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Our coach must risk and start using De Ligt and Demiral most more often so next season they’ll be ultimate starters. We can no longer rely on Chiellini and Bonucci to be our starts. Chiellini because of his injuries and the later because of his brainfarts.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Damn... At his age noone should blame him if he decides to retire. He gave all he could for the club, get better, Giorgio, fight and recover and then do what you want and feel, every decision you make will be accepted and respected!

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I mean, i expected him to miss a week here and a week there, but this is a massive blow for both, him and the club. Not all too confident in a BonBon - DeLigt pairing. The latter better adapts fast...

...Inb4 Rugani get's the starting spot, because he knows the league :scared:
De Ligt will adapt quick enough, but we'll lose some precious points along the way. Hope he gets ready by September 18th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)