Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (40 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Chiellini: 'Bonucci? We’ll see…’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus captain Giorgio Chiellini calls Leonardo Bonucci “a friend” but doesn’t know if he’ll return from Milan.

The Bianconeri appear to be on the verge of a swap deal which will see the centre-back return to Turin after just one season, with Mattia Caldara to move the other way.

“Leonardo, for me, is a friend,” Chiellini told ESPN.

“I pass my holiday with him and my family. I know about his quality, but I don't know. It's not easy, and I want to have respect to my teammates

“I'm not a Oresident or director, so we will see what happens at the end of the Serie A transfer window. We will see if Leonardo is here.”

Chiellini also discussed the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo.

“I said to my friends: 'Nah, it’s impossible’.

“After one day, [I thought] maybe it is possible.

"With our, with our directors... it's a reality. Juventus is growing year after year, and we need a champion like Cristiano.

"We are excited, we are ready to work with him; all the parts of the club, the players, the marketing manager, the director, are ready to improve with Cristiano and we hope he can help us to achieve our target."

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Giorgio, learn from true legend Leo and take a paycut. Donate your wages to help us sign top CM.

- - - Updated - - -

i can link you countless bonucci slips , one of them sent ur team to europa league, glad your ''leader'' is back ,enjoy him.
Why are you so butthurt all the time. Is not my fault Chiellini makes so many mistakes in CL. Those two above, plus the disaster with Buffon against Madrid this year. His getting embarrassed by Kane against Tottenham.

Glad we have Bonucci-Benatia starting CB pair this year. :weee:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Giorgio, learn from true legend Leo and take a paycut. Donate your wages to help us sign top CM.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you so butthurt all the time. Is not my fault Chiellini makes so many mistakes in CL. Those two above, plus the disaster with Buffon against Madrid this year. His getting embarrassed by Kane against Tottenham.

Glad we have Bonucci-Benatia starting CB pair this year. :weee:
I wonder who'll be the captain if Chiellini is not on the pitch?

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
icemaη;5821298 said:
Sami is way down the pecking order. Mandy, Sandro and Quads all have played more games than Sami.
He already captained once last season no? Reason I'm not sure is can't remember if Dybala was also playing when that happened

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
icemaη;5821243 said:
Marchisio -> (Bonucci?) -> Barzagli -> Dybala, in that order.
Marchisio and Barzagli are not starters though. So will we see armband on bonucci?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)