Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (42 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Maybe Hou are right on that one, but Chiellini is certainly no Icardi or on of those great charismatic figures. I think we can all agree on that.
You just picked another example that I cannot agree with :D. Icardi cried after the Higuain winner at San Siro. Did any of our players cried after Olivier fiasco? Plus this Maxi Lopez - Wanda soap opera... Godin is an example of a good captain both for the club and the national team. Giorgio can be his even better version.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
You just picked another example that I cannot agree with :D. Icardi cried after the Higuain winner at San Siro. Did any of our players cried after Olivier fiasco? Plus this Maxi Lopez - Wanda soap opera... Godin is an example of a good captain both for the club and the national team. Giorgio can be his even better version.

Really dont agree. Icardi took a bullet for one of his Argentinian teammates, by taking Wanda of his hands. He is a Real class act.

Chiellini is more like a Materazzi. Looks like a rough player on the pitch, but is more like a fuzzy teddybear in the dressingroom.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Marchisio was certain to be our next captain up until the knee injury. Chiellini will also make a great captain. He is a superstar and is well respected for his warrior style of play on the pitch and kindness off the pitch. He is a likeable guy and a perfect role model for our club.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Disagree. Listen to his interviews. He's a smart and passionate player. Ramos is a classless piece of shit and an attention hoe. Since when being a total douche is the equivalent of being a good leader?

Ramos is a dick but the GOAT, Chiello is nice guy warrior very classy but half empty trophie cabinet. :baus:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
“With the match practically over, a dubious penalty does leave you upset, as you saw from Giorgio’s reaction,” Fabio Chiellini told Mediaset Premium.

“I’ll look at the result, but it won’t take my attention.”

When asked if he and the other Juventini would be supporting Real Madrid, if nothing else to show they were beaten by the eventual trophy winners, the answer was emphatic.

“No, no. We’re cheering on Liverpool, both Giorgio and me. In a way, I guess Real are unlikeable a bit like us at Juventus, because we win all the time. It’s only normal.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)