Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (125 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
He looks like a freaking ant-eater :lol:

He is still classy do'
now you're exaggerating :lol: I'd say he's handsome in a "this muscular beast will take care of you and protect you" kind of way.

sure he couldn't get into Backstreet Boys with a face like that, but he'd have a shot at top class girls even if he wasn't rich because of that utter manly aura of his

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
now you're exaggerating :lol: I'd say he's handsome in a "this muscular beast will take care of you and protect you" kind of way.

sure he couldn't get into Backstreet Boys with a face like that, but he'd have a shot at top class girls even if he wasn't rich because of that utter manly aura of his
Lol, ill go along with that for now...

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

This is how we know how old we are

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Incredible, defended brilliantly and scored a great header despite being held by Mascherano.

You can tell strikers hate playing against him when he has one of these games.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lives for game like this, exactly why I said don't worry about his pure instinctive natural defending style in big games, compared to Bonucci who makes me nervous 1 vs 1.

That desperately on point tackle he made on Suarez in the box was inch perfect, and also that sacrificing full body block on that shot, vintage Giorgio.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lives for game like this, exactly why I said don't worry about his pure instinctive natural defending style in big games, compared to Bonucci who makes me nervous 1 vs 1.

That desperately on point tackle he made on Suarez in the box was inch perfect, and also that sacrificing full body block on that shot, vintage Giorgio.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
lol Leo gave me nightmares today, hopefully we score early on in the return leg so i dont get a heart attack because of him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)