Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (53 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Ah, u abit mistaken my post..
What i'm trying to say, even when we dominate, we rarely win big.
It's kinda like tradition, and why can't we be content with 1-0?

Different opponent require different approach, if we play regalation candidate, i agree with your post, but in big match i.e. vs Barca, would u attack blindly just to add 1 more goal?

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
1 - 0 is fine, if we didn't settle for that score during the game that is.

I would like us to take the game to Barca just like we did in Munich against Bayern for the first 75 mins. Afterward we went into panic mode and settled. I agree that when we play the big three we need a different approach, adapt and be sharper defensively, but we still should go for the win and never settle

Buy on AliExpress.com

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
1 - 0 is fine, if we didn't settle for that score during the game that is.

I would like us to take the game to Barca just like we did in Munich against Bayern for the first 75 mins. Afterward we went into panic mode and settled. I agree that when we play the big three we need a different approach, adapt and be sharper defensively, but we still should go for the win and never settle
ofc we shouldn't, but we can content with 1-0 too... That's my whole point man..
Glad we agree on smth

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We're toothless kittens accept it, these guys don't have the mentality to rule. They really dont have that ruthlessness and arrogance top teams have, we behave like castrated dogs that want to fack but don't know how to

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We should aspire to be like we were in the 90's either way. We are different in mentality to RM we don't do spectacles (we dominate our way), doesn't mean we don't have to improve and just be content with a 1-0, that's asking for trouble. Bad habit we have
We're toothless kittens accept it, these guys don't have the mentality to rule. They really dont have that ruthlessness and arrogance top teams have, we behave like castrated dogs that want to fack but don't know how to
:tup:

This team is too much into "defending" and do not have the mentality to attack and trash.

When the kind of games in which we need to score comes, we just dont know how to do it because it is not in our hard-drive.

We will never return to the 90 days with this kind of apporach...it doesnt matter how many Pipas, Messi and Ronaldos we buy.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Icardi has scored 7 out of 8 games against BBC or equivalent. What do you have to say for yourself Giorgio?

Attack is the best form of defence.
That cunt will always score against us. No matter how shit Inter are how or how good we are. He's like the new-age Julio Cruz, always there to get his obligatory goal.

But in all seriousness, Icardi is a top-class striker in the making IMO. Pity about his life off the field, and the current team he plays for, but the dude is born to score goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)