Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (25 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
No need to panic guys, Chiellini as good as he is at man marking players out of the game he is also very clumsy and gives away stupid penalties etc.

Wallzagli is much more level headed and is a better defender. Chiellini is a big loss but if i had to chose one to start it would be Wallzagli every time.

Jul 20, 2012
Guys if u think the loss of chiellini will lessen our chances than dont even watch the game. Its a team effort and barzagli is arguably the better defender.

- - - Updated - - -

No need to panic guys, Chiellini as good as he is at man marking players out of the game he is also very clumsy and gives away stupid penalties etc.

Wallzagli is much more level headed and is a better defender. Chiellini is a big loss but if i had to chose one to start it would be Wallzagli every time.
:agree:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Ogbonna is still $#@!, doesn't matter which manager he is playing under. Besides we need Vidal badly in the midfield.
Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

This is true.The main issue is if Barzagli is completely fit doesn't matter that he completed the training session.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Seriously NO MORE FUCKING INJURIES PLEASE!!! unless it is ogbonna then i dont give a fuck
If Ogbonna were to play as a sub or starter our chances of winning would be reduced by about 50% i would say. The guy is just another Balotelli. The potential is there to be a very good defender but he just doesn't fucking try.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fuck this, I don't care...everyone was worried that he might slip and cost us. I am even more confident now. Hustini has been getting it right from the beginning and if his injury trick didn't work then it is meant not to work.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Fuck this, I don't care...everyone was worried that he might slip and cost us. I am even more confident now. Hustini has been getting it right from the beginning and if his injury trick didn't work then it is meant not to work.
I feel better now he's not playing. I like the guy, but if anyone was going to fuck up it was him.

Mar 10, 2009
$#@! this, I don't care...everyone was worried that he might slip and cost us. I am even more confident now. Hustini has been getting it right from the beginning and if his injury trick didn't work then it is meant not to work.
I agree with this

as much as I like Cheilini he has the nag of doing the stupidest mistakes.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
No matter how clumsy Chiellini can be with giving away penalties etc., the fact is that he's the greatest warrior we have after Arturo. It's a big, big blow.

Chiellini is a complete fucking psycho on the pitch, and his absence means that Neymar, Suarez and Messi can breathe a sigh of relief and focus more on their game, as they now don't have to worry about having Chiellini breathing down their necks constantly.

Yes, Barzagli is the better defender overall, but he just doesn't annoy, frustrate, press and tackle opposition players as well as Chiellini does. Barzagli's main strength is positioning (which we'll also need, but that's besides the point I'm making right now).

In my mind, we always needed heart and grinta in order to win this final. Well, guess what, we lost a huge part of that today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)