Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (84 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Thing is Marchisio makes those passes nowadays as well.
Claudio is one of my most favorite Juve players.With all respect to him Pirlo's passes are way better than Marchisio's.But that was not a point.Here some members are acting like we are Real.That team is treating players like used towel and getting rid of them for nothing.We are Juve.Pirlo is a legend who still can deliver plenty to this Juve so we can't put statement like"oh we are playing with 10 players when we play Pirlo" or "grandpa Pirlo".Short memory and wrong words.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
FUCK!!! FUCK!!!1

Out of all the matches I didn't want Chiellini to start EXCEPT for this one he's now injured. The only match I want him to physically fuck Suarez and Neymar.

Mar 30, 2006
Well i actually feel like Barzagli would excel in a match against the likes of messi over chiellini
It would be a huge loss if Chiellini does not play because I think he would really do well against Suarez and also get in his head again. Suarez is not mentally strong enough to handle Chiellini.

If Barzagli plays I really hope he is fit and healthy as we will need him at his best. At least Barzagli has more pace then Chiellini so that will be a bonus. Plus Chiellini tends to be a bit clumsy and Barca players love to dive so Barza might be better suited to dealing with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)