Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (60 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This is one of the most iconic Juventus pictures I've ever seen. It shows everything this club stands for. Grinta e amore. Passion. Fighting, bleeding and sweating for the black and white colors and for your teammates. Reaching the top of the world through hard work and togetherness. It was always like this with Juve; first and foremost we are (and always have been) a great team, a collective of people willing to break themselves in half for eachother. No one at this club has ever just played for themselves. Even Zlatan was humbled here, and he mentions (and praises) this culture of ours in his famous biography.

Looking at this picture fills me with immense pride.

I'm sentimental as fuck today. Sign of racking up the years, perhaps....

Through my Juve-life I've had many proud moments, but the feeling I felt yesterday and today is up there with the best of them.

Hug me bro. :touched:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
That had to be at least the 5th time he's busted his head open and needed bandaging in-game. And whenever he puts on those bandages, it triggers his full King Kong. I knew shit would be real the moment I saw him getting treated.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013

still don't get the point of this... at first I thought Chiellini was holding his shirt, but it doesn't look like it.
Ronaldo grabs his own shirt (you can see it pulling and flapping) and then pretends to knock Chiellini's hand off his shirt.

He's acting as if Chiellini was grabbing his shirt, probably for the refs to see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)