Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (59 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
This is one of the most iconic Juventus pictures I've ever seen. It shows everything this club stands for. Grinta e amore. Passion. Fighting, bleeding and sweating for the black and white colors and for your teammates. Reaching the top of the world through hard work and togetherness. It was always like this with Juve; first and foremost we are (and always have been) a great team, a collective of people willing to break themselves in half for eachother. No one at this club has ever just played for themselves. Even Zlatan was humbled here, and he mentions (and praises) this culture of ours in his famous biography.

Looking at this picture fills me with immense pride.

I'm sentimental as fuck today. Sign of racking up the years, perhaps....

Through my Juve-life I've had many proud moments, but the feeling I felt yesterday and today is up there with the best of them.
Exactly how i felt looking at this pic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
This is one of the most iconic Juventus pictures I've ever seen. It shows everything this club stands for. Grinta e amore. Passion. Fighting, bleeding and sweating for the black and white colors and for your teammates. Reaching the top of the world through hard work and togetherness. It was always like this with Juve; first and foremost we are (and always have been) a great team, a collective of people willing to break themselves in half for eachother. No one at this club has ever just played for themselves. Even Zlatan was humbled here, and he mentions (and praises) this culture of ours in his famous biography.

Through my Juve-life I've had many proud moments, but the feeling I felt yesterday and today is up there with the best of them.
:touched:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

:agree: Picture of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)