Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (80 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Surprisingly good performance from him, didn't make the clumsy mistakes everybody was fearing and fought like a warrior

:lol: Loved when he killed Ronaldo.

Kind of funny how now everyone loves him again tho just because of that. Yesterday it was all hate.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Surprisingly good performance from him, didn't make the clumsy mistakes everybody was fearing and fought like a warrior

Kind of funny how now everyone loves him again tho just because of that. Yesterday it was all hate.
:sergio:

Every mistake he makes is over hyped. He still contributes a lot to our defense.

- - - Updated - - -

Yesterday was hate because of posts like "surprisingly". :D

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Wonder when's the last time Ronaldo was tackled like that. I mean a time where he must have known he was about to be cleaned out.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
For all his complaining before and after that tackle, Ronaldo just got up from that challenge and got on with the game. Maybe he knew it was coming too.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
This is one of the most iconic Juventus pictures I've ever seen. It shows everything this club stands for. Grinta e amore. Passion. Fighting, bleeding and sweating for the black and white colors and for your teammates. Reaching the top of the world through hard work and togetherness. It was always like this with Juve; first and foremost we are (and always have been) a great team, a collective of people willing to break themselves in half for eachother. No one at this club has ever just played for themselves. Even Zlatan was humbled here, and he mentions (and praises) this culture of ours in his famous biography.

Looking at this picture fills me with immense pride.

I'm sentimental as fuck today. Sign of racking up the years, perhaps....

Through my Juve-life I've had many proud moments, but the feeling I felt yesterday and today is up there with the best of them.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:D

This is one of the most iconic Juventus pictures I've ever seen. It shows everything this club stands for. Grinta e amore. Passion. Fighting, bleeding and sweating for the black and white colors and for your teammates. Reaching the top of the world through hard work and togetherness. It was always like this with Juve; first and foremost we are (and always have been) a great team, a collective of people willing to break themselves in half for eachother. No one at this club has ever just played for themselves. Even Zlatan was humbled here, and he mentions (and praises) this culture of ours in his famous biography.

Looking at this picture fills me with immense pride.

I'm sentimental as fuck today. Sign of racking up the years, perhaps....

Through my Juve-life I've had many proud moments, but the feeling I felt yesterday and today is up there with the best of them.
:touched:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Could easily have been a red card though. It was hard and with the intent to get the player, not the ball. As much as I liked the tackle, it was risky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)