Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (65 Viewers)

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4757555 said:
123 passaggi per @Chiellini in #JuveAtletico, solo @XabiAlonso (145) ha fatto meglio in una partita di questa #UCL

Playmaker :touched:
This just shows how much we are wasting our time because we cant create shit. So even Chiello gets the ball often :bitchslap:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
People think Conte made our defenders look good. But Allegri has taken it a level higher. When you press high up the pitch and hold possession when you win the ball, your CBs have very little pressure.

This is why people think players like Pique are "world class". Allegri has taken away all the danger for players like Bonucci. He no longer has the ball and he no longer has to defend in his box as much. Actually, most of his best tackles are now in the other team's half (although I have to give him credit for his match against Fiorentina, it was excellent).

Chiellini still sees the ball in a 4 man line, because well, our opposition lets him have it. Besides Buffon, Chiellini is always the most open man for us because he presents the least amount of danger.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
well, Chiellini and Bonucci are looking very well together and Barzagli, when he returns, will need time to regain his usual form (if he regains it at all). i would try to slowly reintroduce him into the team and rotate the 3 of them depending on th opponent. maybe field a back 3 sometimes too or Chiellini at LB against smaller teams to keep them all in shape. but if we presume Barzagli regains his old form then i see Chiellini as the better partner to him than Bonucci. the 2 of them are our best CBs and should be considered starters. but its also hard to ignore Bonucci when hes playing so well so lets see what Allegri will decide after having them all fit. id trust a Chiellini Barzagli partership more in a CL QF against a top team than one of them with Bonucci

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
well, Chiellini and Bonucci are looking very well together and Barzagli, when he returns, will need time to regain his usual form (if he regains it at all). i would try to slowly reintroduce him into the team and rotate the 3 of them depending on th opponent. maybe field a back 3 sometimes too or Chiellini at LB against smaller teams to keep them all in shape. but if we presume Barzagli regains his old form then i see Chiellini as the better partner to him than Bonucci. the 2 of them are our best CBs and should be considered starters. but its also hard to ignore Bonucci when hes playing so well so lets see what Allegri will decide after having them all fit. id trust a Chiellini Barzagli partership more in a CL QF against a top team than one of them with Bonucci
Well lets reach a CL QF first ;)

I know which pairing id start against Dortmund tho.
Barzagli needs to fight for his spot to regain his place in the starting eleven.He wont walk straight into our lineup as of now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)