Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (110 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You think Celtic won't? :D
They will in the first 30min :D... If they fail to score in the first 30min then psychologically they're finished and they will be running just for the sake of running nothing more. Napoli on the other hand, playing home, fully packed stadium and with their disturbing handicapped mentality they will be playing extremely aggressive.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
They will in the first 30min :D... If they fail to score in the first 30min then psychologically they're finished and they will be running just for the sake of running nothing more. Napoli on the other hand, playing home, fully packed stadium and with their disturbing handicapped mentality they will be playing extremely aggressive.
I think Celtic already knows deep down they have no chance of progressing. That red pumpkin of a coach would make sure to injure some of our players. At Napoli we will be at war, yeah.

robbotis

Jun 22, 2012
Indeed but Chiellini & Silva would form a formidable CB pairing, so no surprise they'd take a chance.
If you're reading something that even mentions Chiellini going somewhere, you're an idiot and that "source" is science fiction.
Juve doesn't need to ship out their core(Buffon, Chiello, Barzagli, MVP). They're trying to win.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
If you're reading something that even mentions Chiellini going somewhere, you're an idiot and that "source" is science fiction.
Juve doesn't need to ship out their core(Buffon, Chiello, Barzagli, MVP). They're trying to win.
I think byrone was merely suggesting that it would obviously be a dream pairing, so it makes perfect sense for PSG to want such a thing to happen. They have infinite funds...so it would be no surprise were they to make a crazy bid. But for me, he ranks as importantly as anyone but Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney...who would all be 50m plus I assume. Chiellini would surely be 30-50m in today's market. Thankfully, as you say, we have no need to sell anyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)