Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (27 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
bring me real madrid!! as much as i love chiellini i want to face this fuckers. and Caceres is always ready... nothing to worry even molinaro survived 3 years ago :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Madrid will be killing it in CL. They're out of running in La Liga and all they have is CL. There's no fucking way I wanna meet em.

Aug 1, 2003
I thought Chiello had a defensively flawless game. What a monster. Undeserved yellow card, that dampened by mood a little bit - anyone else saw how aggressive he was when making another tackle after receiving the card? King Kong was visibly frustrated :D

what a legend.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont fear Madrid.... but they have CRonaldo and we have to admit that together with messi, he is one of the most dangerous forwards in Europe. We all know he can pull out bunnies from his ass even against the best defenders....so we better avoid him until we have Chiello back in action.

I would love to face them, but not right away in the last 16.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I've noticed that he's the only central defender who's in the top 3(usually nr 1 or 2) in basically every list the last year. PL fans and the rest all rate this guy as the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 25)