Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (14 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
His barbaric defending looked at home next to the Libero and samba man. His late battle with Moscadelli was great to see, even steamrolling Gigi to ensure he won it.
That was orgasmic to see. I wonder what Gigi told him after the match. :D

Jul 28, 2002
That was orgasmic to see. I wonder what Gigi told him after the match. :D
Gigi should appologise for getting in his way! To be honest, it's a good job Chie mullered him as I don't think Gigi would have got there before Moscadelli.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Gigi should appologise for getting in his way! To be honest, it's a good job Chie mullered him as I don't think Gigi would have got there before Moscadelli.
Still, it's Gigi. I wonder how many defenders would be capable and ready to push Gigi like that in such situations.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Zeman’s last chance, says Chiellini
By Football Italia staff

Giorgio Chiellini has told Roma boss Zdenek Zeman that he will only be considered a great when he starts winning.

Speaking to the Messaggero, the Juventus stopper congratulated the tactician for his entertaining brand of football but questioned his lack of honours.

“He has always taught the verb of football and his sides have always played with spectacular style,” the centre-back noted.

However, you can only become a great when you win things – it is the same for us players too.”

The 65-year-old, who employs a 4-3-3 formation, is back in the top flight after he led Second Division outfit Pescara to promotion last season.

“He has a great squad at Roma today and it is one that could still improve,” continued the Italian international.

“The youngsters there can still grow and he can develop them to his liking. However, I’d say that this was his last chance to succeed at the highest level.”

In a coaching career that has spanned over 30 years, Zeman has won one Serie C2 and two Serie B titles.

Zeman is an unpopular figure at Juventus given his criticism of the club over the years. This morning Sampdoria boss Ciro Ferrara, a former Bianconero, hit out at the tactician too.

:seven:

Giorgio :heart: :touched:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
chiellini does the work of 2 players on the pitch.

same thing with cavani

with king kong and skeletor on the same team, it's likre you have 2 extra playrs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)