Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (17 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Should sign his contract extension today. From 2m to 3.5m with bonuses until 2015.

Incredible that Amauri gets 4m. :lol:
:agree:

Signing it as we speak at Juve headquarters with his bro Claudio(agent), Andrea, Beppe and the one who takes care of the contracts Michele Briamonte. 3.5m + bonuses, 2015.

:juventus:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Chiellini renews: "Objective: to win again '
Giorgio Chiellini has signed this evening at the headquarters in Corso Galileo Ferraris, renewal of a contract that ties him to Juventus until June 30, 2015. This is great news for the fans and an important gesture of both sides to seal a relationship that will last over time. The time of signing was held in the Hall of Cups in the presence of the entire management Juventus: Agnelli, Blanc and Marotta, a lawyer with Michael Briamonte. "Chiellini is a key player - said Giuseppe Marotta - represents the present and the future of Juventus. The renewal of the contract is a sign from his great attachment to the mesh, by our willingness to build from today and for years to be a competitive team made up of great players like George. "
Chiellini also expressed his satisfaction through the official website: "I am very pleased with this agreement, which binds me to Juventus for the next few years. This is my team, in which I take off my great satisfaction and win something important. I thank the company for the confidence he placed in me, demonstrated the willingness to extend our relationship. "
George, with this renewal, you are applying to be one of the flags of Juventus, that you are already a pillar of this team.
"I have yet to become a flag and I really hope to do so in the coming years. And to think that when I arrived in Turin, only twenty years, I did not think to the future and in any case I never imagined all this ... "
Turin, a city that now you have adopted.
"It's my second home, I am fine and I really like. After the Olympics has become even more beautiful if she had the sea would be perfect "
Let's go back to Juve, by 2015 what do you expect?
"Let me be the company we have one goal: to get back to winning something important as soon as possible, whether this or next year '
The contract signed today is innovative.
"It's an agreement much more articulate than you did before. On the one hand takes into account the needs of the company, empowers more players. What matters is that the common objective is to achieve important goals. "
Your budget for this first stage of the season?
"I'm happy with how it began, when a team is changing so is never easy to start off well. In the first two months there was no need for a little 'time to adapt, we have found our balance, we are having continuity of results, but we still have a good margin of improvement'
A commentary on the current championship.
"It is more balanced than in recent years. Sunday's victory for us is a starting point and not the end and we must give knowledge and confidence in our methods'

http://juventus.com/site/ita/NEWS_newseventi_887D1790FD37448CA8023E913451C569.asp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)