Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (17 Viewers)

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
lmao shit, this is my second time calling u he, im sorry its just habitual most of the time unless ur avatar is full of flowers and butterflies and comments about mens genitalia :p lol jk. Anyways, im sorry about that and ill try not to make the error again.

Really and truly no girls exist on the internet though, as everyone knows, so im pretty sure ur an intruder :p.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
i am not so sure about that not that i dont have faith just canna sometimes hold the hold defense on his own and also motivated the whole team from the back and I hope the person that is coming in can do that I hope.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
lmao shit, this is my second time calling u he, im sorry its just habitual most of the time unless ur avatar is full of flowers and butterflies and comments about mens genitalia :p lol jk. Anyways, im sorry about that and ill try not to make the error again.

Really and truly no girls exist on the internet though, as everyone knows, so im pretty sure ur an intruder :p.
It's okay. :p

yes he did say that. I think Italy in big trouble now no one fears our backline now so men gine run at us like mad now.
It's fine. Our attack is strong enough to counter after all those runs. Every attacking option Italy has is very strong, IMO. As long as we can hold off those attacks and just get the ball forward, I think we'll be fine. Though it's easier said than done...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
massive opportunity for Chi...both Canna and Matrix are not getting any younger, and if Chi can impress in the Euros, he will definitely be a starter for Italia for a long time to come...

good luck to Juve's Iron Man :juventus:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Just read that Chiellini broke down in tears when he heard the news that he will be out but this will most likely motivate him to do better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)