Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (39 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
it it reached 12 mil i'll carry him to Man city myself. if he is not willing to fight for his place in the team then he should be sold.
maybe a slight overreaction dude, i think he feels alienated cuz he doesn’t know how to deal with being a key player, he is to ringleader of our defense and for him to prove himself over and over again seems redundant after a while. Maybe he does deserve some respect from the club & staff.

He won't go anywhere near england IMO, not when he has the prospect of actual success here.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
i just cant see someon like chiellini leaving us except if secco thinks selling a player for more than 10million euros is a great deal since he hasnt gone thru that yet
lets not 4get he sold mutu for 8!!!

Jul 24, 2006
This guy's full of shit. U21 captain can't keep his mouth shut? Gone. Bye. Man City, Man U who cares..

Had enough of this BS with Camo last year - an example must be set otherwise we are Madrid all of a sudden and team places/contracts go to whoever cries the loudest?!

Lets get Heinze and keep the change.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
i just cant see someon like chiellini leaving us except if secco thinks selling a player for more than 10million euros is a great deal since he hasnt gone thru that yet
lets not 4get he sold mutu for 8!!!
I still blame him for that but I guess I can understand the situation, everybody was new and didn't know anything, the first thing they did was work the books and avoid potential backruptcy or atleast the possibility of it if and when they were sent to B.

unfortunately, our leaders didn't understand football and made a huge mistake.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think he's scared to fight for places. And if he wants the left back position I think he might loose it. I've always said he doesn;t look like have the build of a fullback.

If he can become a CB, i'd keep him, but he's not really indespensible, he can be replaced, no need to force him to stay.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
chiellini's going nowhere according to our president:)

La Juve smentisce il "caso Chiellini"
25.07.2007 13.38 di Ilario Imparato articolo letto 1 volte
"Non esiste alcun caso Chiellini, i dieci milioni di euro offerti dal Manchester City sono una cifra, ma lui e' un ragazzo importante nella nostra difesa". Lo ha detto Giovanni Cobolli Gigli commentando, poco prima dell'ingresso in Lega Calcio a Milano, la situazione legata a Giorgio Chiellini, il difensore toscano che sembra voler lasciare la Juventus. "Al momento non abbiamo bisogno di difensori - sottolinea il presidente bianconero -. Del Piero? Sta facendo vedere grandi cose, lui e' e rimane un simbolo della Juve. Si deve incotnrare con Blanc, ma non chiedera' il rinnovo". Cobolli Gigli chiude definitivamente le piste che portano a Cannavaro e Cassano. "E' impossibile che arrivino alla Juve, non sono nostri obiettivi".

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=68966

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think he's scared to fight for places. And if he wants the left back position I think he might loose it. I've always said he doesn;t look like have the build of a fullback.

If he can become a CB, i'd keep him, but he's not really indespensible, he can be replaced, no need to force him to stay.
If we didn't sign another CB, I would start Chiellini with Andrade and play Molinaro at LB.

if Chiellini doesn't have the guts to fight for his place then he can leave.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
what I don't understand, is that he is almost certain to be a starter as LB and has a very good chance as a CB if we don't buy a new one, as Juve red mentioned...
really confusing!

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
what I don't understand, is that he is almost certain to be a starter as LB and has a very good chance as a CB if we don't buy a new one, as Juve red mentioned...
really confusing!
only the media make it confusing.. they pick up the tiniest sense of negativity and take it and try & turn it into a full blown disaster.. agents dont help but we all know they speak alot of shit which they are paid to do

Jul 24, 2006
Why is Lippi's son dropping his name in the press then as a City target? You can't call this media BS, Chiellini, his agent and Ranieri have already mentioned this - it's like the Heinze situation at Man U - no smoke without fire..

Gigli is hardly going to say he wants out otherwise other clubs will low-ball their bids!

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Juve rule out Chiellini sale

Friday, 27 July 10:10 BST

Juventus are set to dash Manchester City's hopes by vowing to retain defensive star Giorgio Chiellini.

The defender's future at Juve was plunged into doubt following a spat with new coach Claudio Ranieri.

New City chief Sven Goran Eriksson had been alerted to the situation and was ready to step in with a bid.

Chiellini's agent said recently that he was waiting for the green light from Juve to discuss a move for his client, but the Old Lady have stated he is too important to sell.

"We believe Chiellini is indispensable for Juve," said Juve chairman Giovanni Cobolli Gigli.

link

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007

Juventus are set to dash Manchester City's hopes by vowing to retain defensive star Giorgio Chiellini.

The defender's future at Juve was plunged into doubt following a spat with new coach Claudio Ranieri.

New City chief Sven Goran Eriksson had been alerted to the situation and was ready to step in with a bid.

Chiellini's agent said recently that he was waiting for the green light from Juve to discuss a move for his client, but the Old Lady have stated he is too important to sell.

"We believe Chiellini is indispensable for Juve," said Juve chairman Giovanni Cobolli Gigli.

link
If this is true, than this is excellent news.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007

link
Nice to see.. hopefully this gives the confidence chiellini needs to perform

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Definetly, I wouldn't call him indispensable yet, but it's really good news nonetheless.
I think by them using the word "indispensable" they are giving Chiellini what he complained for. Equal treatment that the actually "indispensable" and "big" players at our club get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 28)