Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (68 Viewers)

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Woow really,i didnt know he was included in the Olympic team,i dont think he should be going,i mean with the Olympics only starting in August..How is he gonna play in the CL playoffs..

and i thought Nocerino is the captain of the U23..
No, Nocerino was only captain because Casiraghi called about 3 senior players for the tourny in Toulan. Chiellini has always been captain of the U-21.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Chiellini wont be on the Olympic squad, there hasnt been any mention of it and would be very suprising if he was.

And Nocerino has been captain indeed for the U-23 team.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No, Nocerino was only captain because Casiraghi called about 3 senior players for the tourny in Toulan. Chiellini has always been captain of the U-21.
Chiellini LEFT the U-21 team over a year ago in the euro youth champs. Nocerino too, but Chiellini went to the NT and thats has been that since then.

Nocerino has been chosen as captain and leader for the u-23, Casiraghi has said so himself and he was playing as the captain in Toulon.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Chiellini wont be on the Olympic squad, there hasnt been any mention of it and would be very suprising if he was.

And Nocerino has been captain indeed for the U-23 team.
Indeed, the olympic team is only for players born after 1985.. As Chiellini was born in 1984 the only way he could go was if he was one of the 3 overage players but i highly doubt that considering that he just played at the Euro's and no doubt Chiellini himself would like to take a well earned break

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
We need Chiellini for the CL qualifiers, we're already missing a few players because of the olympics.

Chiellini wasn't going to the olympics anyway though.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
We need Chiellini for the CL qualifiers, we're already missing a few players because of the olympics.

Chiellini wasn't going to the olympics anyway though.
that's what I thought too. He is our most important CB, so he'll be here to help out without a shadow of a doubt.

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
forza chiellini !!!

anyway i wonder if Juvestore.com ships to singapore??
and can we choose any players name to put on the back of the jersey?

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
thats great. thanks for the info man.
i hope the new jersey comes out real soon. i wan chiellini's name on my jersey

sorry i have another qns, where do i buy azzuri jackets online?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
thats great. thanks for the info man.
i hope the new jersey comes out real soon. i wan chiellini's name on my jersey

sorry i have another qns, where do i buy azzuri jackets online?
Just go to your local Wal-Mart. They have them in stock and they're nowhere near selling out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)