Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (104 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
and one against an other giant team (crotone)

benatia is too inconsistent to be our best defender. it's obviously chiellini - and that's also a sad story.
Exactly.

Benatia has been putting better performances than Chiellini but both are not the type of defenders you want to start for a team like Juve.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I got no doubt in my mind that Chiellini is precisely the type of CB i'd want to start for this Juventus, even with his ups and downs he is still our best and most determined defender by far. I'd definitely keep him around for at least another season, as our 1st choice CB nonetheless.

One word - LEGEND.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Today, Giorgio Chiellini underwent medical tests following his early exit from Sunday's match against Napoli.

Following the examinations, in which appropriate caution was taken due to the nature of the injury, it has been revealed that Chiellini suffered a tear to the biceps femoris muscle in his left knee.

Chiellini, who will undergo further tests, has already started his therapy.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
One can hope that once you are gone that you've got a semi decent breakfast, but with cyanide mixed in

- - - Updated - - -

I cant believe i'm reading "would be juve fans" bashing the monument to this club that is chiellini.

If shitty the fancy fuck misses 40017 chances but scores a clutch goal, people are like "awww, shitty has done it again, i lav him"

If a defender from a defensive oriented team (we are, ALOT of the time), puts in monumental performances its like "Oh this is the standard we need to expect from the most shitty of players". if he makes one slip of concentration its like "oh dis guy sucks, ffs, we need new and better".

Every game Giorgio ever made a mistake, we had forwards missing good chances. But thats normal.
:D

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
One can hope that once you are gone that you've got a semi decent breakfast, but with cyanide mixed in

- - - Updated - - -

I cant believe i'm reading "would be juve fans" bashing the monument to this club that is chiellini.

If shitty the fancy fuck misses 40017 chances but scores a clutch goal, people are like "awww, shitty has done it again, i lav him"

If a defender from a defensive oriented team (we are, ALOT of the time), puts in monumental performances its like "Oh this is the standard we need to expect from the most shitty of players". if he makes one slip of concentration its like "oh dis guy sucks, ffs, we need new and better".

Every game Giorgio ever made a mistake, we had forwards missing good chances. But thats normal.
Tough guy! I dont bother explaining to you as you probably wont have the brain capacity to consider what is already outside of your radius of knowledge.

However for the others, I didnt mean to take credit away from Chiello and his importance and legend status all his years here. But seriously wondering whether we are at a time where we need better technical and more intelligent football players in defence, to keep up with our more and more creative, fast and dynamic players in front of them.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The general nature of the last few posts in this thread
It's Zach and so far he hasn't mentioned how his ludicrously girthy coke can of a sex organ will inflict massive internal damage on the girlfriend of the poster he's debating with.

I'm not sure what more you expect from him.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Exactly.

Benatia has been putting better performances than Chiellini but both are not the type of defenders you want to start for a team like Juve.
You probably dont watch matches and your brain is too little to also realise how much of a power chiellini is , but no, u dont like anything lmfao..

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
You probably dont watch matches and your brain is too little to also realise how much of a power chiellini is , but no, u dont like anything lmfao..
Okay little fanboy with a large brain. Chiellini is done for the big stage. Deal with it. Find yourself a new Juve favorite to fanboy or just STFU.

Apr 19, 2007
Wow the world was baffled at how good he was just 2 months ago. Now some idiots think hes past it? He is a top defender. Maybe we should get Bonucci back. Hes really shutting the technical serie a players down. Or maybe we can get Luis from Chelsea. Hes great going up the field from CB and losing the ball. I honestly think those players are now being tossed aside and Chielinis will make a resurgence. Not that they ever really went away

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)