Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (34 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Hope the £19 mil bid isn't true from Real Madrid, but knowing Ancelotti is there could be true. Just hope he doesn't leave.
counting inflation, rarity of good defenders and who is bidding

minimum bid should be 50milliion euros.

he's as good if not better than thaigo silva who went for 42million.

it's madrid bidding so hey better know whats up

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i think that was trequarista

i did however say he hasnt been on the same level he was between 07-09.

he was consistently a monster defender in those seasons. it was rare to see him lose a one on one or get dominated physically.

he's not on that level anymore, but he is still amazing

- - - Updated - - -

i think that was trequarista

i did however say he hasnt been on the same level he was between 07-09.

he was consistently a monster defender in those seasons. it was rare to see him lose a one on one or get dominated physically both in air or on ground. he was also a threat on free kicks and corners.

he's not on that level anymore, but he is still amazing

May 22, 2007
“Every summer I hear transfer stories around me or Claudio Marchisio, but a lot of it is fantasy football,”

“Beppe Marotta said clearly that this is not a selling club. Besides, it would be crazy to leave Juventus now that the project is taking off, even if Real Madrid came calling.

“Just think about it, who would’ve imagined Antonio Conte winning the Scudetto in his first season? Can you remember the US pre-season tour? We really struggled in friendlies and things weren’t going well, yet we arrived ahead of schedule. Now we’ve added a few extra players, learned to know each other and are more solid.”

Chiellini was asked about Real Madrid’s reported €120m offer for Tottenham’s Gareth Bale.

“It’s a completely different reality and we cannot think of competing with Real Madrid or Barcelona. Let me also remind you that the club that spends the most money doesn’t always win. Just look at Borussia Dortmund.

“We too can look to the future with great confidence and enthusiasm. We’ve reinforced and signed players who can help us in our growth process.”

Juventus were beaten 3-1 by LA Galaxy last night, confirming their poor pre-season form with not a single victory against a big club.

“Let’s just say that at Juve we run a lot without the ball in training, which isn’t so common abroad. In these two years Conte has increased the fitness work, so now we suffer less over long distances. For those who arrive, not being accustomed to certain rhythms, they do struggle.”

http://www.football-italia.net/37528/chiellini-crazy-leave-juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)