Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (70 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It was so sad to see him injuried. Best recovery to him. I hope he makes Euros, it would be really big blow for him not to make it beacuse of this injury

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It sucks that he will miss the final, I don't care about the EUROs.
I only want him to make Euros because it means a lot to him. Italy can crash out for all I care, but it would be really sad if he missed it because of this injury.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
so a lot of people feel Marchisio is the best choice for the next captain (following buffon), but I have always felt it should be giorgio
Giorgio can get folks fired up. But sometimes you need to chill your teammates... not entirely Giorgio's specialty.

That and Marchisio has something like 17 years of seniority over him as a playing juventino. :p

I still think Giorgio would do alright in that regards.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Marchisio is always up there tallking with the ref about wrong or right calls if you noticed. And he is doing it in a good manner too, not shouting or complaining, but trying to get favors for his team.

I think Giorgio would be good third captain after Gigi and Marchisio.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Marchisio is always up there tallking with the ref about wrong or right calls if you noticed. And he is doing it in a good manner too, not shouting or complaining, but trying to get favors for his team.

I think Giorgio would be good third captain after Gigi and Marchisio.
Nope. Buffon then Chiellini. Simple as that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)