Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (87 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
"The result on Sunday leaves us in seventh place, which would mean the Europa League preliminary round, We shall try to finish in sixth [directly qualifying for the Europa League] and then completely turn the page and be better prepared for the next season, which will be one of redemption."

Goal quoting Juventus.com.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini has let out a sigh of relief that the season is finally over.

The Bianconeri have had one of their worst campaigns on record and have already started an ambitious phase of reconstruction.

Gigi Del Neri is expected to replace caretaker boss Alberto Zaccheroni, possibly as early as today.

Writing on his official website, Chiellini admitted that he is now looking forward to the World Cup.

“Finally this season is over and unfortunately the game against Milan reflects this disappointing season.

“Like I said, we must turn over a new leaf.

“In the last few days I have been recharging my batteries with my family and friends before leaving for Sestriere where we will begin our adventure in preparation for the World Cup in South Africa.”

FI

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
He's not leaving, he's asking for a deserved pay-raise and he said he can't picture himself playing for any other club than Juve.

Arsenal :lol:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
"Inter demonstrated full merit in the Champions League as they beat Chelsea, Barcelona and Bayern Munich, I didn’t support anyone on Saturday evening, but it is only right to pay tribute when it’s due. Milito has been incredible this term and decided all of the final decisive three games. Although he matured late, I must say he has now definitely arrived on the world stage.”

The stopper was then asked to give his take on the shirt donned by Marco Materazzi (“now do you want to take this off us as well?”) which referred to the request to revoke the 2006 Scudetto which was assigned to Inter on the table.

“I didn’t see it, and don’t want to get into any such discussions” he concluded

SkySport24/Goal.com
---

Simply a legend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)