Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (53 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Giorgio Chiellini feels Alberto Zaccheroni has brought new enthusiasm to Juventus, “but we still lack that spark.”

The Bianconeri have notched up two 1-1 draws against Lazio and Livorno since Ciro Ferrara’s dismissal, but performances haven’t improved by much.

“Zaccheroni brought a lot of new things to the table,” said the Italian international defender.

“First of all he has great enthusiasm, but also new ways of working and playing football.

“In the two games against Lazio and Livorno we were only lacking a bit of luck, even if we didn’t actually play that well.

“With two victories under our belts then we wouldn’t be here talking about a crisis. We need to stay as united and solid as possible.”

Juve spent big on the transfer market and were tipped as potential Scudetto winners in the summer, but find themselves floundering in seventh place behind Palermo and Sampdoria.

“We don’t know the reason we are in this situation, as if we did then we’d have sorted them out by now,” continued Chiellini.

“We will try to give 110 per cent for the next few games. We still lack that spark and when we light it up it’ll start a fire that burns with enthusiasm within us until the end of the season.”

FT

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
I thought Chiellini has been rather average in the 3-man defense. Last nite was by far his poorest. The 2-man central defense to me seems better able to bring out the monster in Chiellini.

Jul 5, 2006
Hi everyone,

some days ago I got 10.000 followers on my Twitter Account. This is a good result for an Italian!

So as partly to repay all of you who follow me every day, I decided to make a Twitter chat where I will answer your questions and curiosity.

The event will take place on Tuesday, February 23rd, 7-8 p.m..

You can send your questions just 15 minutes before the chat and, whenever possible (you're so many guys, do not forget!), I will try to answer all your questions ...

I wait for you next Tuesday then! Don't miss it!

Giorgio
..***..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 22)