Capello's work (1 Viewer)

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
i wonder what it would take to convince Capello to stay for a few more seasons.
Easy, a managerial position.

If Bettega stays longer than three years at G-14 as president, and Giraudo moves on in a couple of years, Moggi may become Managing Director (Amministratore Delegato) and Capello could become some kind of Technical Director a la Sacchi. Although I would miss him dearly as coach.

BTW. I expect John Elkan to become Juventus President a year from now, when the Juventus trial is out of the picture and Giraudo is about to move on.

xziz

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++

Easy, a managerial position.

If Bettega stays longer than three years at G-14 as president, and Giraudo moves on in a couple of years, Moggi may become Managing Director (Amministratore Delegato) and Capello could become some kind of Technical Director a la Sacchi. Although I would miss him dearly as coach.

BTW. I expect John Elkan to become Juventus President a year from now, when the Juventus trial is out of the picture and Giraudo is about to move on.

xziz
This is totally right, as Giampiero Bonperti has been seen watching juve games in company of Jhon Elkkan, as sort of counseling and teaching before getting Juve presidency. Still, it would be better to wait at least three years with the actual directors team to solidify our positions in the european market...

This stuff is interesting enough to make a thread...

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Check the post 115 of thread Juventuz 2004-2005 team lineup, by xziz.
Capello system of play at Roma is pretty much the same we are using now...of course, with different players......

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Check the post 115 of thread Juventuz 2004-2005 team lineup, by xziz.
Capello system of play at Roma is pretty much the same we are using now...of course, with different players......
But the style is different as his much vaunted and applauded style of play at Roma was actually stolen from Zeman as he actually made that team but Cappelo made them win the scudetto

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
i really thing that between Roma of zeman and roma of Capello was a world of difference....Zeman lacks the strong defensive system that Capello always prioritize so much....just look the differences of goal received between the two....

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
i really thing that between Roma of zeman and roma of Capello was a world of difference....Zeman lacks the strong defensive system that Capello always prioritize so much....just look the differences of goal received between the two....
Bullseye Eaglesnake_1, I totally agree.

Capello tactics build upon a strong defense, than he adapts to the situation, the players, the adversary. But the foundation is a strong defense.

Which does not mean that his tactics are defensive, because Capello's Roma in 2000-2001, 2001-2002 and 2003-2004 was quite an offensive team and scored a lot of goals.

xziz :cool:

timeover

Nov 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++

Bullseye Eaglesnake_1, I totally agree.

Capello tactics build upon a strong defense, than he adapts to the situation, the players, the adversary. But the foundation is a strong defense.

Which does not mean that his tactics are defensive, because Capello's Roma in 2000-2001, 2001-2002 and 2003-2004 was quite an offensive team and scored a lot of goals.

xziz :cool:
I agree with you,too:angel:
and our defense is soooo stong, but lecce doesn't seems to.
maybe Bojinov or someone can score but they cannot win the match.

safdav

Mar 8, 2004
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!Lecce0-1Juventus...IMO that was Capello's work.I think when Capello in Juve,club will be the leader os CALCOA SEIA A & CL...:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)