Capello's Juve (2 Viewers)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Is this the team you want to see or the team you think Capello would put out? Either way its bollocks, we would do well to qualify for Uefa with this rubbish you just put out here

Where exactly is Birindelli playing in your team? Left wing back and Zambrotta right wing back?

And you have a 3 man defence of the 3 stooges

One of them has no idea how to play the offside trap, the other 2 make numerous errors at the back, other than that they are hilarious

Well we do have black and white stripes and number on our jerseys, with your team we are well equipped to be in jail

thats the team i think Capello will do with the current players... its certaily not to your liking but that the best i can think of to try that formation...so untill Moggi get some more players, we certainly have not much resource to try 3412 huh...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i hope not, that team isnt good at all.

i think we could see this after recent rumours.

buffon
thuram Ujfaluso chivu
zambro emerson tacchinardi jankulovski
nedved
trezeguet del piero

maresca most likely wont be at the club anymore, and it doesnt seem like a true playmaker will be brought in. mexes and ferrari are as good as romas now. cannavaro probably wont come if chivu joins as they are similar players. Ujfaluso would be good to get and has recent rumours of joining.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I re-watched Greece-Czech Republic last night and I must say that I was very impressed by Ujfalusi's performance. He was very solid, as was Bolf. He's strong, a good reader of the game, and apart from being an excellent header of the ball he's not too shabby when he has to use his feet either. Another aspect of his game that caught my eye was his ability to pass the ball with ease. He has solid technique and when he has possession of the football he doesn't scare the living daylights out of you like Montero does sometimes.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I re-watched Greece-Czech Republic last night and I must say that I was very impressed by Ujfalusi's performance. He was very solid, as was Bolf. He's strong, a good reader of the game, and apart from being an excellent header of the ball he's not too shabby when he has to use his feet either. Another aspect of his game that caught my eye was his ability to pass the ball with ease. He has solid technique and when he has possession of the football he doesn't scare the living daylights out of you like Montero does sometimes.
To be honest, I actually think Ujfalusi style of play resembles that of the young Montero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)