Capello wants Messi (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
definetly, plus us who live in the "developed" countries could afford to give some more.
I've always thought of that, if we could raise say just 5m every summer we could have an online poll to choose a player for Juve to buy with that money since we're always claiming to know the players who would fit Juve's needs best.

I for one wouldn't mind contributing to something like that. Just thinking aloud though.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

I've always thought of that, if we could raise say just 5m every summer we could have an online poll to choose a player for Juve to buy with that money since we're always claiming to know the players who would fit Juve's needs best.

I for one wouldn't mind contributing to something like that. Just thinking aloud though.
Fans raising a certain sum to buy the player of their choice, what an interesting idea!
I can only see one problem though, that sum of money raised has to have one vote for one player, what if those who are willing to contribute, won't contribute to the player chosen with the poll?

Then again, we have Mikhael who is known for rigging polls, did you think of that? :p

And another problem, is that some people would like to vote for Del Piero, even if he is at the club :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Maybe we could first have a poll, and then get people to contribute to paying for the player chosen.

It does seem like an outlandishly wild idea though

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Messi was fantastic in barca game against udinese , noone can take the ball from him
he did not loose balls, he was actually winning balls back. A kind of hybrid between Davids and Zidane at their peaks... this guy is out of this world!!

Ronaldinho - Messi
----------Eto'o------

probably the best forward line in the world

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I disliked the fact that he "dived" twice for the penalty,
they same some things about Argentinians,
hope he learns some things near Ronaldinho and become smth more than the current Argentinian generation

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Barcelona whiz Messi: I love Juventus

Barcelona whizkid Lionel Messi has opened the door to a future move to Juventus.
Juve coach Fabio Capello has described the Argentine as the best young player he's seen and Messi returned the compliment after signing a new Barca deal through to 2014.

"Juve and Barcelona are the best. Capello is the greatest trainer," admitted Messi.

Source:Tribalfootball.com

Can't rely on these ppl but this guy would be an amazing Nedved replacement but if he was only older and had more experience, Im sure Capello would want him.

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
It's been revealed Barcelona whizkid Lionel Messi had two offers on the table as his registration wrangle was negotiated last month.

DiarioSport says Real Madrid president Florentino Perez offered the 18 year-old Argentina international, through an intermediary, a stunning £8 million signing on fee to leave the Nou Camp while his semi-pro contract was still being recognised. That deal carried a buyout clause of just £200,000.

The Real contract offer was for five years, with the option to extend it further and was on terms greater than what Barca had tabled.

It's also stated that Inter Milan tabled a contract offer worth THREE TIMES what Real were offering. The deal would have made Messi, just 18, one of the best paid players on the planet.

But the Argentine chose to stay with Barca and his pro deal is said to be worth £25 million over nine years. However, there is an option to renegotiate in 2008, which is sure to spark the interest of rival clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)