Capello wants Messi (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
Europe's biggest clubs are swarming around Barcelona whizkid Lionel Messi as his contract bungle becomes public.

The Argentine's new £1.2 million-a-year Barca deal, which runs to 2010 and has a buyout clause of £100 million, cannot be registered while he remains without a Spanish passport.

While Messi has assured Barca directors of his commitment to the club, that hasn't stopped Italy's biggest clubs from contacting his representatives about moving to the Serie A.

AC Milan, Inter and Juventus have all made enquiries with suggestions Messi can be bought out of his existing Barca deal for an incredible £250,000.

Real Madrid are also keen, although the transfer truce between the two clubs is expected to see them stay on the sidelines if Messi indicates frustration with his present situation.

Geof

May 14, 2004
I also read something like that. Due to the UEFA limit, Messi would be available for 400.000Euro.

I dunno how exact that is.

Besides, I guess they'll ix the situation by January, and I don't think any club would want to f*ck up itsrelations with Barça.....

except Real maybe?

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
real is nor gonna make a move...we might and so moght chelsea
No... I don't think Moggi wants to F*ck up our relationship with Barça because of some 1.Argentinian 2.youngster .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)