Capello wants Messi (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Sadly to accept but soccer this days is all about money, and if, IF Messi goes from Barcelona he will go to a team that offers more money for him...

I mean, as soon as the news say that Messi is free to joing any club, Inter, Mlan, Chelsea, Man U, Real Madrid and every team in the world will want to buy him... and sadly, Juventus don't have (or don't want) that kind of money to compete with big spend teams...

And besides, I still don't think he will leave Barcelona, at the end they will find a solution to keep him.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juno ] ++
If i remember correctly barca found him in argentina and offered the kid a chance so they brought him to barca along with his family , think he was 7 or 8 at the time, so he's a barca youth product, just like xavi,puyol and valdes
Actually he was 13

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Sadly to accept but soccer this days is all about money, and if, IF Messi goes from Barcelona he will go to a team that offers more money for him...

I mean, as soon as the news say that Messi is free to joing any club, Inter, Mlan, Chelsea, Man U, Real Madrid and every team in the world will want to buy him... and sadly, Juventus don't have (or don't want) that kind of money to compete with big spend teams...

And besides, I still don't think he will leave Barcelona, at the end they will find a solution to keep him.

That's not so true.Fred for example who had 40 goals in 43 matches in Brazil and was wanted by many clubs went to Lyon

OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #106

he would be on a free tansfer !!! dont you understand?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++

he would be on a free tansfer !!! dont you understand?
    Yes, I do understand, But I also understad that Chelsea or Inter can offer HIM more money...

Look, I will be deligthed to see Messi in Juve, but to me, this is only a dream...

Anyway, hope is the last thing you lose rigth?

OP
    djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #108
    now im a del piero fan and real hard but i tihnk if messi were to come i would find it easier to see del piero being sold altough its agianst my principles i think the deal sohuld go trough

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    You're actually right Esteban, if Messi were to be free Juve would almost certainly lose out against the likes of Inter, Chelsea and Real.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    then he would stay at barca
    I agree with u though. He is only 19 and since he has been there for quite a while, I couldn't see the reason y he should move. So I wouldn't be really surprised when it turns out to be "Messi to Barca until 20xx"

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++

That's not so true.Fred for example who had 40 goals in 43 matches in Brazil and was wanted by many clubs went to Lyon
    This Fred is really good if he is as good as he is in the FM

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    You're actually right Esteban, if Messi were to be free Juve would almost certainly lose out against the likes of Inter, Chelsea and Real.
    Yes but its not all the time about the MONEY!!! if it where for money we wouldent have Emerson and Vieria...! they would both have been in Real Madrid !

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    I think Messi is young, so he'll have much respect and gratitude from barca. Emerson and Vieira left when they were getting older thus pickier about the conditions they want which is not merely money.

OP
    djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #115
    i dont know whats the problem i mean juve players have high wages and messi would be another one of those!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
    i dont know whats the problem i mean juve players have high wages and messi would be another one of those!
    Juve players have high wages yes, but other teams could be ready to spend more money in his wages like Inter and Chelsea...

The only hope that we have is that he likes Juve better... but like I said before, I think he will stay at Barca, in fact he has declare today that he has no intention of leaving Barcelona and that he is confident that this hole thing will be resolve.

OP
    djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #117
    yeah but if you were a player with a bright future and you have commons ense would you go to inter? :D

Jul 28, 2002
    In all honesty we aint gonna get Messi, but if we do, we have our new number 10....cassano bahh we would have messi...another short spotty mega talent, but hey, at least he doesnt come from roma.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    In all honesty we aint gonna get Messi, but if we do, we have our new number 10....cassano bahh we would have messi...another short spotty mega talent, but hey, at least he doesnt come from roma.
    IF we get Messi, we can buy Cassano so he can clean Messi's shoes... :D

Jan 7, 2004
    warning, the following coment is just a joke and it should not be taken seriously. if you do take it seriously, get a life.

IF we get Messi, we can buy Cassano so he can clean Messi's shoes... :D
    del piero has got to do something after he retires.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)