Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
damn.. if we got him.. DAMN!!
Where would you place him? WOuld you sell Trezeguet as well, knowing that you are willing to sell half the forward line to get Casszabri.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Barca will never release such a jewel in the near future especially since he's so young, unless he has an absolutely crappy season which looks very unlikely season.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Anybody that has seen this kid play knows that he is going to be a mayor star!!! and the most incredible thing is that he is still very huimble... I mean yesterday he said that he has no problem with playing with Barca reserve team :eek:

About get him, Never gonna happend, and probably for the best, he still has ALOT to grow, and the best placve to do that for him is in Spain...

But he is just awsome, I mean he made a fool of our defence, and you should have seen him in the World Cup... he was Pure class!!!

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
capello want messi? sure why not. his price is like joaquin + vicente + reyes. maybe we can pay installment.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++
capello want messi? sure why not. his price is like joaquin + vicente + reyes. maybe we can pay installment.
:rofl: installments..

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Why the hell would Barcelona sell one of the most talented young players in world football? He extended his Barca contract this summer and the club have made it clear that he's in their plans for the future and will feature more often this season.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

IF we get him, WHERE will you place him?
IF i was Capello i would use him as an AM which means ATTACKINGMIDFIELDER!! Under the strikers! BUT i aint Cap, so u GOTTA ASK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND not ME!

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
It would be a dream come true if Messi joins us~~
Well...dreams are essential in our boring life even if they won't come true...

Probably we will swap coaches with Barca if both Juve and Barca don't win important trophy this year....then Capello can coach Messi....but I don't want Rijkaard~~ :D

:) :) :)

Juventino783

Aug 31, 2004
CAPELLO DIDNT SAY THAT HE WANT HIM!!!

thats only an invetion of the papers, he said only that he think the player is amazing for his age, only the papers added that he want him

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Barcelona would never be stupid enough to let him go anyway, I've seen him at the U21 world cup and this kid is going to be the next Figo - including the attitude. We don't have room for another support striker anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)