Capello to TuttoSport: I'll stay!!! (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Q: Mr. Capello, What do you want to choose: Manchester or Madrid, the red devils or the galacticos..

-These information are being built on castles of sand, and as a result I don't take them in consideration. I spend my time without any problems in Juve.

Q:But there is something of truth if the same subject continued to be talked about.

-No, there is not. I am honest. I do not deny that I have declared month ago that it would please to coach in England, to experience a new thing which is -according to what I imagine - exciting. But I never talked about dreams to realize and never advanced proposals. Furthermore, I added that I appreciate Sir Alex Ferguson».

Q: And Real Madrid?

-Ah, yes. I was in Marbella and did not release any interviews about this subject.

Q: And what about Juventus?

-With the Triad that exists now, an extraordinary relation is between us and there is a common desire of continuance. We became four friends and on the work, each one develops well his task in the actual sphere of skill: Giraudo under the economical profile, Bettega in the international relations, I and Moggi in the competitive activity. And of course Gai in the marketing. We have a large will to continue this exceptional trend of results».

Q: Are you putting a limit for your career as a coach?

-Yes. Still three seasons, then I say enough. I'll stop.

Q: How much can the coach affect the results?

-20-25 percent. There is so much stuff, believe me. The remainder, 75 percent, The players do it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Forza the don...i hope he sticks to his word so that we can celebrate 2more champion leagues and 3 more league titles and an itallian cup....i really want the added gold star and the silver one......it would be an awesome way to end his career plus it will push juve to its proper place the best in the world.....forza juve!!!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Hope he stays with us! and not lie to the media and us like he did to Roma before joining us.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I don't think anyone could expect anything less than a usual 180 degree turnaround days after his unprofessionalism got the better of him. :rolleyes:

Temimi

Don-Fabio
Dec 21, 2005
wow what a releif i really wish that he would stay as much as possible and it will realy be great for capello to lead ITALY i realy beleive in him
HE IS THE MAN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)