Capello shrugs off controversy (1 Viewer)

Aug 26, 2003
IMO Capello is doing the right thing!

OK nobody can deny that we would have deserved a draw and that we were extremly unlucky, but thats football!! In the last game i had the feeling that some players were not going there 100% and where somehow just played in laid-back style!!

and maybe therefor the defeat was good, so we must no that we we still have to work hard to achiev our goals!!

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I just realised, but Capello is actually one of the best (if not the best) coach in World football......he is definitely better than Sir Alex or Ranieri, Wenger or even Mourinho IMO.....;)

Keep it up :D

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
capello of old WOULD have complained loudly about the ref, but that was when he was coaching Roma... But then, in Roma, everyone complains...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Capello's reaction has caught up with him. He dint say anythng about the penalty against Reggina, and hes not had to say anything for the penalty Thuram gave to Fiorentina. He's done a respectable job by maintaining this consistency of not speaking about referee bias, coz thats going to help us more, in the long run.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Capello's reaction has caught up with him. He dint say anythng about the penalty against Reggina, and hes not had to say anything for the penalty Thuram gave to Fiorentina.
You have a point baggio, and I'm glad Capello steered clear of blasting the referee against Reggina so he wouldn't look like a hypocrite later on.

IMO Thuram's tackle was outside the box, but then again that could just be my black and white glasses :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Capello's reaction has caught up with him. He dint say anythng about the penalty against Reggina, and hes not had to say anything for the penalty Thuram gave to Fiorentina. He's done a respectable job by maintaining this consistency of not speaking about referee bias, coz thats going to help us more, in the long run.
agreed, but anyhow thuram's foul wasn't a penalty, it was outside the box, but anyhow i agree with what you said

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)