Capello rules out Roma (6 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
imo capello's just playing games with the media.no self respecting coach would rule out the present roma team. i'm sure they figure in his plans but he just doesn't say it.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
imo capello's just playing games with the media.no self respecting coach would rule out the present roma team. i'm sure they figure in his plans but he just doesn't say it.
What present Roma team ??? the one without Capello, Samuel, Emerson, Mancini, Zebina and probably Cassano??? Forget it, the Roma you saw this last season is gone..gone to winds...of sensi :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
prandelli's a good coach,chivu's a rock in defence and getting mexes and ferrari is outweighs losing emerson.they still have totti and cassano who were two of their best players last season.dacourt's had the form of his life in italy and will fill emerson's boots adequately.plus they're lining up to buy more good players,we'd be fools to rule them out.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

What present Roma team ??? the one without Capello, Samuel, Emerson, Mancini, Zebina and probably Cassano??? Forget it, the Roma you saw this last season is gone..gone to winds...of sensi :D
Whats happened 2 Mancini? wheres he gone?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

:devil::devil::devil:

hahahahahaha.....one team that will be threating us less is a very good thing.... ;)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Débora_BR ] ++
Cafu = bench ?

Never!
It depends on Stam situation IMO. If Milan plays the formation last year or 3-5-2 then I see them better off using Cafu in the team, but in orthdox 4-4-2 I guess Stam will be used as a RB with Nesta and Maldini in the middle.
Nonetheless, you are right that champions like Cafu does not belong at the bench. What I intended to say was that Cafu is probably a rotation player at this stage of career than a backup.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
i think there gonna use cafu as the rightback with nesta and stam in the middle and then maldini on the left, but they will most probaly rotate this, but thats what i read on a site

Henry

Sep 30, 2003

WOAH! I've been gone way to long! I missed all of this! that's pretty cool! :thumb:

Aug 1, 2003
You know. from where I come from. People actually don't give a rat's ass about roma. which is shocking, because regardless of their financial state or whatever sensi-thing they have going on, I think the team is wonderful (in terms of football, not management though)

Len, your del piero avatar - isn't that from IceBlu's Italia wallpaper?

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
sally, roma and wonderful just dont go 2gether ;)

i'm obviously biased and i hate roma to the bone.....roma pantat :D (whatever that means :D and i know it doesnt mean "wonderful")

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
Roma....gone for good...;)

all right.
we don't need to count on roma.

but,exept of roma,will also inter be weak as they were??

parma won't have strong players...
so,us and milan are left.
if we make it through,we can have more pnts than milan and get the scudetto

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

Where are Mancini and Cassano going? :undecide:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)