"Capello praises star trio" (1 Viewer)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

m_elayyan said:
camoranesi is better than joaquin
now yes, but joaquin is 23 and a great player, camo is 29. i can smell the zidane episode here. sell it while it's hot..

Dec 24, 2005
Jeeks said:
A 25 year old player should not be a bacjup. And Marchionni is a great player, he's not coming to be benched.
So you would sell Camo or........ Camo cant play all the matches both in CL and in the Serie A, so its good to have a skilled backup player like Marchionni to go in and make a difference on the pitch....

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Jeeks said:
A 25 year old player should not be a bacjup. And Marchionni is a great player, he's not coming to be benched.
Actually I think he will, at least for a considerable amount of time. He isn't going to displace anyone from the midfield in the short term.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
personally,id like marcchioni playing instead of camoranesi.but thats because i dont like camo so my opinion is biased.
has marcchioni been capped at national level btw?there seems to be a shortage of decent right wingers in italy with camo and fiore being the only noticeable ones.id like marcchioni to make the international breakthrough too.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
May be Capello is sending a message to who ever wants him as coach,

"If you want me to coach your team(Madrid, ManU or any other) then you better be able to lure those three guys! " Capello

:D

But Moggi's the man, I'm sure we could find a way to get EVEN Messi!

But are you guys prepared to exchange Zlatan? an equally indispensable player.

Sep 1, 2002
Alfio_87 said:
i wonder in 2007 wen he leaves juve who will he take with him ..i think Dp is hot favourite!
Dp eyes, can hardly stir his morning coffee, never mind being able to stir, organise and inspire a Juventus team from the bench.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
With Marchionni,Salgado,Mutu,DP,Ballack,Zanetti,Thuram warming the bench we would make an economic crash much worse than Lazio and Roma did...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)