Capello needs time! (1 Viewer)

juve1717

Jun 14, 2004
Stop beign so impatient on the transfer market, dont you think that capello needs some time to evaluate the team and see the players?

Capello has been a few days training with juve, he needs more time to see what are the players he needs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
I'd give him a full season to build the new juve, if we win nothing but the positive process is obvious, than I dont care.

Milan cant be patient, cause that idiot Berlusconi
Inter cant be patient cause they were, too long.
Roma cant be, cause who knows which division they will be next season.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
If he doesn't know that we need defenders then he doesn't deserve to be getting paid for what he does. A blind man could see that this defence sucks balls.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
If he doesn't know that we need defenders then he doesn't deserve to be getting paid for what he does. A blind man could see that this defence sucks balls.

agree. if he thinks we dont need any defenders, he doesnt deserve to be called a coach.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

agree. if he thinks we dont need any defenders, he doesnt deserve to be called a coach.
he already signed two defs, and he stated wants Cannavaro. Why you guys think he thinks the opposite, its beyond me...

Romano

May 22, 2004
He IS SHOWING intress in players, but you guys hate everything IMO.
Just wait he'll sign a good player, but we Juve fans, we are just so excited, that we can't wait, but Capello just waits, and picks the best

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

he already signed two defs, and he stated wants Cannavaro. Why you guys think he thinks the opposite, its beyond me...
We're not saying that Capello thinks otherwise, just that he doesn't need the time some people suggest he does.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Don't get me wrong, I have full confidence in Capello, all I'm saying is that he doesn't need that much time to evaluate our current players and have Moggi sign new ones. It can't hurt having most of the new signings present for the majority of the pre-season friendlies, can it?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think he is doing ok. we are all pissed off that roma have got mexes and ferrari. players who i think we all wanted to join juve.

however, he has gone for others and chivu could possibly join us as well. there is plenty of time to sus out players and so on.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Capello is not an idiot. Neither moggi and company.

Capello got the shit out of us last season..... and for sure he knows which are our weak points and what we need to improve our performances.

IM just waiting.... with my fingers crossed.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
You guys are right: officially neither Mexes or Trabelsi, nor Ferrari, nor Gilardino have landed anywhere yet.

But I remember last summer, when not much happened, and i also remember summer before than, when on the last couple of days of the transfer window Nesta and Cannavaro moved to Milano while we signed Di Vaio.

My consearn is for this kind of scenario not to take place again. I want to see Moggi more aggressive.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
ferrari is a done deal according to parma, roma and himself. mexes is the other one likely to join, but yes, he hasnt as yet.

moggi did fairly well last summer actually. he brought in Legrottaglie who had a very good season at Chievo. He brought in Appiah who was one of the best midfielders of the season in Serie A along with Maresca, who also came back from loan. And he brought back Miccoli who was needed if Del Piero got injured, who was also one of the best forwards that season. So realistically thinking, he brought quality players to the club. It was unfortunate that legro underperformed as did appiah and maresca and miccoli were not favourites of Lippi.

So i think this time around, Moggi is going to make sure he sus' the players out before signing. he wouldnt want a repeat of what happened last season.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I agree, Legro/Appiah purchase and Maresca/Miccoli return was better than nothing, but at the end of the day, who was protecting Buffon? Montero/Iuliano/Ferrara/Pessotto. Back line was something that made me upset, especially in the winter transfer window, after we've conceeded twice as many goals as Milan and Roma.

Moggi is not an idiot, he learned his lesson (hopefully). Things should get better, but he needs to hurry up!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
1)any sucker would know we are in dire need to sign quality defenders
2)two obvious replacements are lined up to sign for cap's former team,what time do we have?
3)i don't see prandelli/sensi needing as much time to sign quality replacements for samuel

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
1)any sucker would know we are in dire need to sign quality defenders
2)two obvious replacements are lined up to sign for cap's former team,what time do we have?
3)i don't see prandelli/sensi needing as much time to sign quality replacements for samuel
Too true. It's not as if all the other teams out there (especially Roma) have been sitting back signing only free transfers. What kind of strategie is that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)