Capello keen on Gallas (1 Viewer)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
by Nadia Carminati
Juventus are ready to make a move for William Gallas, if Chelsea make him available for transfer.
The Bianconeri have already landed defenders Jonathan Zebina and Giorgio Chiellini, but new coach Fabio Capello is still looking to bolster his rearguard further.

Internazionale's Fabio Cannvaro, Daniele Bonera of Parma and Lazio's Massimo Odda are all high on Juve's wanted list - however Capello has been very impressed with Gallas during Euro 2004 and is now keeping close tabs on his situation.

The right back cum central defender could be available as new Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho looks to mould the squad to his own liking.

Juve are now set to make enquires at Stamford Bridge about whether Gallas would be available or not - and the near £10 million asking price is unlikely to be deemed as too expensive for the Old Lady, who are determined to recapture the Scudetto from Milan.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    Yes it's from sky sports, Bonera better than Gallas ?! hahaha, who are you kidding ?!

Gallas is also DEFENSIVELY much more solid than Oddo.

Jul 28, 2002
    a very very good centre half and a decent right back..way better than the crap we have been linked to, mexes is better :D

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
    Yes it's from sky sports, Bonera better than Gallas ?! hahaha, who are you kidding ?!

Gallas is also DEFENSIVELY much more solid than Oddo.
    OK! I was pretty sure I had seen that Nadia name on Sky Sports! ;)

visited Sky Sports the other day and I got a warning by Norton Firewall
    then I accidentally pressed enter while this "message popped up" and the site got blocked! for some minutes ago I realized what to do with the sites N.F. blocks!!!

lol, now I get a warning message everytime I visit their site!

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    He will only improve our defence, wether its in the centre or in the right.

If i had to choose, i would take him over Bonera. Dont know if i would take him over Mexes, but there must be a reason that Gallas is in the NT and Mexes is not.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
    He will only improve our defence, wether its in the centre or in the right.

If i had to choose, i would take him over Bonera. Dont know if i would take him over Mexes, but there must be a reason that Gallas is in the NT and Mexes is not.
    yes an idiot named S A N T I N I

Gallas belongs in the NT, however Mexes should had been picked instead of
    super ;) Desailly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)