Capello is good but! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
best coach F. Capello but he is not better than M.Lippi
he only won one match and we didn't see his best we must give time
one of juve fans said capello wants to distroy the team but i don't beleive that some times it can be right because he didn't like juve and he said i will never be juve coach ever ok we shall see what he will do
other hand i see some one saying delpiero is not good for us at the moment and i am sorry about that withuot dp juve can't do anything every of us must say i love dp and his experience who doesn't dp doesn't the old lady that is my way

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by alex_samatar ] ++
one of juve fans said capello wants to distroy the team but i don't beleive that some times it can be right because he didn't like juve and he said i will never be juve coach ever ok we shall see what he will do
other hand i see some one saying delpiero is not good for us at the moment and i am sorry about that withuot dp juve can't do anything every of us must say i love dp and his experience who doesn't dp doesn't the old lady that is my way

iiii don't know what to say!
i WANT to trust capello,but every time i am just about to get to trust him,somoeneo posts or says smg like you didi alex and all my hopes are falling apart.... :down:
i want the best for juve and i still don't know if capello can do that....

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

iiii don't know what to say!
i WANT to trust capello,but every time i am just about to get to trust him,somoeneo posts or says smg like you didi alex and all my hopes are falling apart.... :down:
i want the best for juve and i still don't know if capello can do that....
Lili, please, how you dare to doubt about Don Favio?
he is as winner as Lippi, maybe more. He has coached Madrid, Milan, Roma.His skills as coach are proven. I dont say is better than Lippi, but he is light years better than Carletto Crapgelotti and, not counting Marcello, he is the best number one in serie A and the right option for our team

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Lili, please, how you dare to doubt about Don Favio?
he is as winner as Lippi, maybe more. He has coached Madrid, Milan, Roma.His skills as coach are proven. I dont say is better than Lippi, but he is light years better than Carletto Crapgelotti and, not counting Marcello, he is the best number one in serie A and the right option for our team
i don't doubt about his coaching skills.
i just wanted someone with more passion for JUVENTUS and not for money...

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
I ashure you that Capello is not with Juve for Money...
As a matter of fact, coming from Roma to Juve signifies a reduction in payment for Capello...He decide to come here because he wants a team with enough character and quality to fight for CL and scuddetto with a serious chance. That is what Juve offers to Capello....he was smart enough to accept...

FORZA LIPPI::::FORZA CAPELLO !!!!!!!!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Capello is a world-class coach and though doubting his passion for the club is justifiable he could only be a fool if he didn't want to win. I don't know about you guys, but despite what Fabio has said in the past and who he has coached, he makes me feel comfortable and I'm sure he'll do what he thinks is best for Juve.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
I ashure you that Capello is not with Juve for Money...
As a matter of fact, coming from Roma to Juve signifies a reduction in payment for Capello...He decide to come here because he wants a team with enough character and quality to fight for CL and scuddetto with a serious chance. That is what Juve offers to Capello....he was smart enough to accept...

FORZA LIPPI::::FORZA CAPELLO !!!!!!!!!!
i just want what's the best for juve.

if capello is...then i am totally ok with that....

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
oh please...let's leave this!!

noone is good enough for me!!!!

but ok...i know capello is very good coach and when i see the first positives results i am sure i'll begin to like him.

i just need some time.
when capello was in roma i used to hate him...
and now he's in juve....

give me a break!

Len

Feb 13, 2004
We needed a change after Lippi's Era..... IMO, Capello is who Juve needs to get back to winning ways again....

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by alex_samatar ] ++
Alex Samatar! :extatic:

Where have you been, man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)