Capello is blasted........AGAIN!!!!! (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Lecture me on rhetoric? Bahahahahaaaaa

Seven, I find this rather funny because you are not even making an arguement. Its an expression used here in this country, so maybe I should not have used it because of your ignorance. Call back and try again when you have an arguement about anything instead of this nonsense. You would be much more efficient helping out the children in Africa than posting on this forum. Consider that a complement. :howler:
Fine, then I'm leaving this ignorant forum. I've had enough. Arrivederci.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Fine, then I'm leaving this ignorant forum. I've had enough. Arrivederci.
Awe, what a loss. The only ignorant person on this forum is you after you made a mockery out of 9/11. I can assure you that I won't miss your posting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Was about time someone made a mockery out of 9/11. For crying out loud. Anyway, I'm off now. By the way, you don't become ignorant, you are ignorant. So you can't be ignorant after you do something. There can't be a causal connection in that way. Ciao.

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
Was about time someone made a mockery out of 9/11. For crying out loud. Anyway, I'm off now. By the way, you don't become ignorant, you are ignorant. So you can't be ignorant after you do something. There can't be a causal connection in that way. Ciao.
You make about as much sense as a dyslexic commentator.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
It seems that no matter what thread ur in it always ends up being Del Piero talk, is Juve not Juve without DP?
But here I don't really get the arguments for him, cuz if you watch him play (I dnt know whether seven often watch juve play), you can see clearly whay DP hasn't been givin the amount of tiime zlatan has to play.

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #52
    ++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
    Exactly, he is out of form.

Also, Juve is a club, not a player. The club will always stand, no matter who wears the black and white.
    It will be great if everybody thinks this way. den the amount of arguments will be cut down...............

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)