Capello : "I was wrong to ever sub Del Piero" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Friday 31 March, 2006 goal.com

Fabio Capello has made a surprising comment tonight in a football show :
"Quelli che il Calcio" in Italy.

"I was wrong all along with Del Piero. He should have played more, because he is the glue that sticks the team together. He should never have been a "sub".

Asked if he regrets using Zlatan as the first choice player, Capello answered :

"In fact I do. Zlatan is young and talented. But he should have spent more time on the bench, and come in for Del Piero. Not the other way around".

"I am hopeful we can beat Arsenal", summed up Capello.

:oops:

[MOD EDIT: April Fools...]

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 2, 2004
i dont believe he said that cuz goal.com is a bunch of amatuers that make 'news' up. that doesnt even sound like capello, he would never say that about his zlatan.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I can`t believe that capello said this but if he said this I must say that he is 100% right. Del Piero is just great this season and he was an important player in nearly all the games he played. Zlatan did not really impress me this season.

Adp_club

Born Juventino
Feb 4, 2006
oy, the arsenal clash really shook things up at home...what with cappello actually going back on his entire 2 year policy of substituting DP. Hopefully this ought to wake our players up...but then such rapid changes in attitude can also be very harmful to the team...i fear we may lose our heads in serie A as well...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Ibrahimovic9 said:
i dont believe he said that cuz goal.com is a bunch of amatuers that make 'news' up. that doesnt even sound like capello, he would never say that about his zlatan.
That's y they publish this article to make people believe their April fool joke :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)